Chapter 8

*Next Morning*
Crystal: *hears a knock on the door and looks through the peep hole, she goes to the door, and opens it* "Alex! Good morning come in!"
Dark Lyndia: *sits on the stool with the kitchen island full of breakfast and drinks*
Alex: *walks in with his hands in his coat pockets* "Morning! I was in the area and I figured I'd come by and say hello!"
Crystal: "Well hello!" *she giggles* "Want some breakfast?"
Dark Lyndia: *she finishes her breakfast but is still drinking her black coffee*
Alex: "Oh I already ate but can I have some juice?"
Crystal: "Coming right up! Here you go!" *she goes and gives him the glass of orange juice*
Alex: "Thank you" *he smiles at her before drinking his juice*
Crystal: "You're welcome...How's your day so far?"
Alex: "It's been a good morning...It was a bit of a hectic train ride out here though...How about you?"
Crystal: "It's been great! Got up early making breakfast as you can see and Dark Lyndia just got up"
Dark Lyndia: *she nods in agreement finishing her coffee*
Alex: "Morning Dark Lyndia!"
Dark Lyndia: "Morning"
Crystal: "Sit! There's two more stools you can sit on" *she eats her breakfast*
Alex: "Thank you" *he sits*
Dark Lyndia: *she gets up* "Thanks Crystal"
Crystal: "You're welcome Dark Lyndia"
Dark Lyndia: *goes to her room and closes the door behind her*
Alex: *glances back at the door* "She doesn't like me does she?"
Crystal: "Remember when I talked about her past to you? It's not you she just doesn't trust men"
Alex: "I get it"
Crystal: "Just give her some time I know she'll warm up to you eventually"
Alex: "I hope so but she's got to talk about that time for that to happen y'know?"
Crystal: "I know but thank you for being concerned about her I really appreciate it Alex"
Alex: "You're welcome I guess...I wish there was more I can do to help"
Crystal: "If you're around us more I think that'll help"
Alex: "Maybe...I can come visit every so often I suppose"
Crystal: "You're always welcome to visit"
Alex: "Of course but I'm sure you don't want me around 24/7...that'd get kind of annoying for a while I'm sure"
Crystal: "I wouldn't mind"
Alex: "You wouldn't? That's uh really nice of you"
Crystal: "Well it's true that I wouldn't mind...Do you work?"
Alex: "Yeah I have a job as a waiter at a restaurant a few blocks from here...I have a shift at noon you could come by if you'd like it's really good food"
Crystal: "I'll definitely check it out!"
Alex: "Speaking of which I should probably go...lemme just write down the address" *he grabs a piece of paper and writes down the address of the restaurant and gives it to Crystal* "I'll see you around"
Crystal: *takes the piece of paper* "Definitely...Have a good day!"
Alex: "You too thanks" *he leaves*

*Dinner Time*
Crystal: *comes in the restaurant wearing a really nice dress*
Dark Lyndia: *also comes in but wearing regular clothes*
*They Get Seated Then Crystal And Dark Lyndia Order Lemonade For Their Drinks And Alex Comes To Them Dressed With A White Collared Shirt, Black Pants, A Black Apron, And A Black Bowtie*
Alex: "Hey guys! You two came!"
Crystal: "Of course! This restaurant looks amazing!"
Dark Lyndia: *looks through the menu not saying anything*
Alex: "How are ya'll doing? You look great by the way Crystal"
Crystal: *she blushes a little* "Thank you...we're doing great so far"
Alex: "Perfect! What can I get for you lovely ladies?"
Crystal: "We'll both have the steak dinner"
Dark Lyndia: *nods in agreement*
Alex: "Coming right up! I'll get those steak dinners pronto!" *comes back a few minutes later and serves them their dinners* "Careful it's hot...if you two need anything else just let me know enjoy!"
Crystal: "Thank you Alex!" *she uses the silverware and eats in an elegant way then finishes eating*
Dark Lyndia: *does the same as Crystal and finishes eating too*
Alex: *comes back after they finished* "Everything tasting good?"
Crystal: "It's delicious! Thank you Alex for telling us about this restaurant"
Alex: "You're welcome...do you two want dessert?"
Crystal: "Yes definitely and you can just surprise us"
Alex: "Okay I'll be right back" *he winks*
Crystal: *she blushes*
Dark Lyndia: "Don't even go there"
Crystal: "What do you mean?"
Dark Lyndia: "You know exactly what I mean"
Crystal: "I really don't know what you're talking about"
Dark Lyndia: "Uh huh yeah sure"
Alex: *comes back with plates of flan then he sits by Crystal*
Crystal: "Looks great! Are you off right now?"
Alex: "Yup I'm off now" *he eats his flan*
Crystal: "Really? That's good" *she eats her flan*
Dark Lyndia: *she eats her flan too*
Crystal: "Must be hard working here" *she finishes her dessert*
Dark Lyndia: *finishes too*
Alex: "It is but it pays the bills and puts food on the table y'know?...I'm glad you guys came it's cool to see you"
Crystal: "That's true...We're happy to be here! We should get going but you should come over again play some video games or something?"
Alex: "I don't see why not how about the day after tomorrow?"
Crystal: "Great! Um can I please scoot out?"
Dark Lyndia: *stands up*
Alex: "Of course" *he lets Crystal out*
Crystal: "Thank you" *leaves a tip and goes to the register and pays the check* "See you the day after tomorrow Alex!" *she leaves the restaurant*
Dark Lyndia: *is about to leave with Crystal*
Alex: "See you then...hey Dark Lyndia?"
Dark Lyndia: "Hm?"
Alex: "I know you still don't trust me and everything but I just wanted to let you know that you and your sister are alright"
Dark Lyndia: "Thanks but you're definitely not my friend"
Alex: "Everybody needs a friend...I know you've been through a lot I know what it feels like...maybe not to the same extent but I know it hurts and it doesn't go away...I won't be like them...to you I can promise you that"
Dark Lyndia: "She told you?"
Alex: "Yes"
Dark Lyndia: "It's none of her business to tell you and I don't need you for a friend" *she leaves ticked*
Alex: *he sighs and goes back to grab his things*

To Be Continued