Chapter 13

Crystal: *starts to get ready and she's deciding on what to wear for the second date with Alex* "Hmmm what should I wear Dark Lyndia?"
Dark Lyndia: *she points to a dress* "Wear that one he'll love it" *she teases*
Crystal: *blushes* "Dark Lyndia!....I-I'll wear it thank you"
Dark Lyndia: "No problem" *chuckles*

*After A While Crystal Finishes Getting Ready*
Crystal: "I'm leaving now!"
Dark Lyndia: "Kay have fun"
Crystal: *closes the door behind her then minutes later she goes to meet Alex wearing a dark bright blue, a little almost above knee length dress with stylish black heels* "Hello Alex!" *sees him and smiles*
Alex: *he wears a black dress shirt with no tie with a gray blazer and black pants* "Wow, you look great...It's almost like you knew blue is my favorite color" *smiles back and grins*
Crystal: "Well it'll be our favorite color since it's my favorite too...you look very handsome" *smiles*
Alex: "Awww thanks" *grins then sticks out his arm* "Shall we?"
Crystal: "Yes we shall" *giggles and takes his arm*
Alex: *leads her* "How are you tonight?"
Crystal: "I'm very well and how about you? How was work? I mean if you went earlier today" *giggles again*
Alex: "I did. It was good, busy though. Happy to be off...What did you do today?"
Crystal: "Nothing much just the usual chores"
Alex: "Oh, okay just house chores" *they walk down the sidewalk*
Crystal: "Yup...so where are we going?"
Alex: "You'll see. It's a surprise" *smiles*
Crystal: "I look forward to it"
Alex: "I think you'll like it. Here we are!" *jokingly points at a McDonald's*
Crystal: "I think I'm a little overdressed for McDonald's" *giggles* "I know you're joking silly"
Alex: "No, no, no," *snickers* "This is really it" *tries not to laugh*
Crystal: "I know you are you're trying to hold your laugh in" *giggles and pokes his cheek*
Alex: *laughs as they keep walking* "Alright you got me. It's a little further down" *grins and sighs* "Ahh man, my stomach hurts a bit"
Crystal: "I bet! And it was really funny"
Alex: *smiles* "Alright, here it is" *points to a nice restaurant*
Crystal: "It looks very nice!"
Alex: "Wait til you see the inside!" *puts his hand around her waist, leads her inside, then they get a table for two by an aquarium* "Boom!"
Crystal: *gets inside and gets surprised by seeing the aquarium* "Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful!" *smiles*
Alex: "I thought you'd like it" *smiles too*
Crystal: "I love it" *kisses him*
Alex: *kisses back happily*
Crystal: "Mmm" *is happily being kissed* "Are we going to sit? Or do we continue kissing?" *teases*
Alex: *smiles* "I think that would make the other customers a bit uncomfortable" *laughs and pulls out her chair*
Crystal: "I was just teasing!" *giggles then sits on the chair* "What a gentleman, thank you"
Alex: "I try, you're welcome" *sits on his chair* "The other day I had a very...enlightening conversation with Zander"
Crystal: *gets nervous* "With Zander? He didn't do anything to you did he?"
Alex: "No, no he didn't. We just talked"
Crystal: *sighs in relief* "Oh good...He doesn't look like the type to open up so easily"
Alex: "No heheh, he wasn't. I had to probe and pester at him for a bit...and followed him home...but hey, we talked"
Crystal: "You have a way of people opening up to you and that's a very good thing...You followed him home? I can imagine you following him" *giggles*
Alex: "I was in maximum stealth mode" *chuckles* "Yeah, I guess so. I got him to tell me about where he's from"
Crystal: "Where is he from?"
Alex: "He's from this other planet, sort of an alternative dimension type deal, called Earth 2. He's got the power to create fire with his hands, and brew coffee in a matter of seconds!"
Crystal: "So there is an another alternative Earth" *starts thinking*
Alex: "There is. I don't want to get into his personal life too much, but he's been here awhile, and it's possible there's more people from his planet around too. But he made it clear that he means no harm"
Crystal: "I'll need to meet him...It's about time I do...but let's change the subject let's enjoy our dinner date together" *puts her hand on top of his hand and smiles*
Alex: *holds her hand, nods, and smiles back* "How are you enjoying your new life here on this Earth?"
Crystal: "I really love it here! I definitely want to live the rest of my life here" *smiles*
Alex: "That's great! I'm glad you've come to like it here"
Crystal: "Yes!...Have you been to this restaurant before?"
Alex "Uhh...once or twice before, yeah"
Crystal: "I see...I'll have whatever you recommend" *smiles again*
Alex: "Ooh, heheh. Well I've had the steak every time I come here. The steak here is amaaazing"
Crystal: "Then I'll have that"
Alex: "You won't be disappointed"