17) T i m e O f M y L i f e

Shoutout to my Scandinavian Readers, all 3.96% of them! You guys have no idea how many times I've planned on visiting your country(ies) specially because of the northern lights but I think there is more to that than that and that's why I need at least a month to explore all 3 countries! But you guys have my heart and I really love you so much, thank you. 

"Thanks for coming to the party."

"Thanks for inviting me, Cal."

Judaline smiled, the kinds that melted his heart. The night air was chilly, the silence that engulfed the air was almost deafening but at the same time, surreal. Caleb reminisced the night, there was no doubt that it was one of the best nights of his college life. Today he actually saw a side of Judaline that he absolutely adored.

"You know, I had the time of my life tonight."

"I'm glad, me too. Well, I owe it all to you."

She laughed, the sweet melodic tune reverberated in the night and he was left mesmerized, yet again. He didn't know she was the dancing types, hell, he did not know that he was the dancing kinds. Yet, when she asked him to dance when this song came on, he couldn't find it in him to say no-in fact he wanted to dance with her, only her.

"I see this song hasn't faded away from our minds yet."

"I dont think it ever will, Judaline."

Her eyes twinkled among the starry night, a ray of moonlight falling on them and lighting them up. He sucked in an audible breath, he was a sucker for those eyes. Judy, on the other hand, was breathless. Dancing with Caleb had its own side effects, mostly daydreaming and breathlessness. She knew there was a connection, she felt it every time he glanced her waye. All she wanted was, for him to say something and she would readily agree to it.

"So, we're here."

"We are. Thanks for walking me back, you didn't have to."

"It's way past midnight, love. You really think I'll let a beautiful thing like yourself walk alone at this ungodly hour?"

If Judaline was not charmed by Caleb before, she was swooning now. Her cheeks reddened, and that was not unnoticed by Caleb. He touched them lightly, before chuckling and retracting his hand.

"I-I, well, uhh, thanks?"

He laughed at her stuttering, further deepening her blush.

"So I was wondering, if maybe...you know...we could..."

"You want to meet me again?"

"Uhh...yes. Yes, I do."

"Well, I mean I..."

She looked at him, his eyes immediately narrowed at her while his lips were pulled into a thin line. His comical composure almost made her laugh, almost.

"Jeez, relax. I'm free tomorrow, no classes."

"Good. I'll pick you up for lunch at 1."

"Okay, that sounds good."

Not knowing what action to take, he simply hugged her. A hug that lasted too long for friends, yet, too short for lovers. Without a word Judaline walked inside her dorm and shut the door, refusing to meet the inquisitive eyes of her roommate who had a smug smile plastered on her face.

02;43<Goodnight Judaline. :*>

02;44<Goodnight, drake boy. Laters.>

****************************

Hey Sweeties,

So, how was it? Any comments? Suggestions?

I honestly feel bad that this is soon going to end :/

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CALEB & JUDY?

I post aesthetics, behind the scene stuff about Caleb & Judy plus quotes and other fun things! (Also, some pretty mean banners and confessions about my characters.) Also, you can keep updated on my personal things as well as ask me questions if you'd like! <3

Follow the instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/skyewritesthat/

Please drop in your feedback guys!
Love,
S

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT