Yuri Plisetsky {Cat people}

"Jeez... Did you buy the whole store when you went in?"

"No, just the snack section," You smiled as you walked hand in hand with your blond boyfriend.

"I'll share with you," you offered.

"No way. I go out of shape if I eat that junk, moron," he snapped.

"Yuri, don't be stupid. A circle is a shape," you cling onto his free arm, making him blush and look away. You hummed happily and marched along your path until you heard a crashing noise.

"What was that?" you asked, looking for the source of the sound.

"I think it came from over there," he said, pointing to a tree with a fallen branch by its roots.

Curious as to why the branch had fallen, you approached the tree cautiously and found a small creature lodged in its wooden arms. "Yuri, there's a kitten stuck in the tree!" The tiny feline's desperate cries resonated in your tiny heart, "How are we gonna rescue it?"

"Well, I could climb into the tree."

"Okay. Just be careful!" The green eyed boy nodded and scaled the bark covered plant, mounting himself at the base of its large branch.

"Here, kitty, kitty. Don't be scared." The miniature lion withdrew from Yuri's outstretched hands. It was fight or flight for the frightened animal, and lucky for Yuri, the cat chose flight. Literally.

"Ah! I got him!" You stretched your thin arms and caught the kitten before he hit the ground.

"Good kitty," you stroked the tiny kitten's head as he cuddled up to you. He soon began licking your hand, the feeling of his rough tongue on your skin making you giggle. "I think he might be hungry."

"BAKA! I'm still in the tree!" yelled Yuri angrily.

You flashed your angry boyfriend a bright smile.

"Just climb back down," you instructed. Yuri groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He may be a cat person but this dumb cat was stealing his girlfriend's attention.

"Mew," cried the cat in a high pitched voice as it rubbed it's face on your hand.

"Aw! Yuri did you hear him?! He meowed! He's so cute!" You swooned as you brought the kitten closer and rubbed your nose to his.

"Let's take him home with us, Yuri," you grinned as you let the kitten sit on your shoulder.

"But I already have a cat at home," protested Yuri angrily.

"It's fine," you reassured. You grabbed Yuri's hand began to drag him home.

~~~

"Yuri?" He didn't answer.

"Yurio, Yuriiiii, Yuri Plisetski. Earth to Yuri Plisetski," Stubbornly, the male just looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

You leaned over and kissed his nose gently and watched in amusement as his blush spread in his cheeks up to his ears. Then gently you pressed your lips in his own. The kiss was gentle and loving. His arms were wrapped in your waist and you giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" The he asked with and annoyed expression. Is he ever not angry?

"Well because you sir, are jealous of a cat!"

"No I'm not."

"Oh, yes you are..."

Yuri groaned and you laughed but what he said next surprised you.

"I can take care of the kitten for a bit."

"Really? Sure thing! Thanks Yuri," you said excitedly as you picked up your stuff to return to your house.

~~~

What you saw the next day was unbelievable. The cat was on top of Yuri's head meowing. It seemed that it was happy and contented with its place and the sight was just adorable.

"Be quiet, you're noisy."

You quickly snapped a photo and began to tease him, "By the looks of it, soon I'm going to be the one who's jealous of the cat."

Yuri elegantly raised an eyebrow and turned to face you.

"Idiot, there's no need to be jealous." You're the still my favourite, was left unsaid but he knows that you already go it.

You blushed and raised your head so that his lips would meet yours. With that he kissed you gently, the happy kitten on his head purred.

Hehe, angry kitten Yuri gets another cat.

Published- 13/10/16

next up-
Viktor Nikiforov