Chapter Two: Poisonous stars?

~Recap~

But Lucy was long gone. You see mere seconds after she'd left the safety of the guild she'd been kidnapped by Cobra of the dark guild Oriasian Sies.  Now hidden deep within the nearby forest Lucy's tears came faster while Cobra smirked and leered at her prone and incapacitated form.

"Well now," he 'cooed', if you could call his hissing baritone a coo, as he wiped away one of the many falling tears, "Why don't we have a little fun?" Lucy continued to cry as her world went black.

~Back to the story~

Chapter Two: Poisonous stars?  

Lucy slowly reawakened hours later, her eyes were red and puffy from all the tears she'd shed and her body was completely sore from what ever Cobra had done to her. Speaking of Cobra, he lay there beside her, his arms wrapped around her waist and his face nuzzled into the crook of her neck. Slowly Lucy's heart started to race, causing the poison dragon slayer to slowly wake up.

"Aw don't be scared sweetheart," he cooed, again if you could call that a coo, "I'm not going to hurt you, unlike a certain blonde I could name." he smirked as he pulled her closer to his chest as he could see the tears once again beginning to form.

"What do you want Cobra?" Lucy sobbed as she tried, and failed, to pull out of his much stronger grip. "Why are you doing this to me?"

The red/purple haired mage scowled when she once again tried to pull away before gripping her chin between his right forefinger and thumb. "What I want, sweetheart, is you and a family." his voice was now a growling hiss as his own face was now just mere centimeters from hers. "And as for why I'm doing this, well I think my first answer is pretty clear don't you?" then with a smirk he forced his lips onto hers.

Meanwhile else where in the very same forest. "Pun pun!" a small Canis Minor spirit called as he ran through the forest towards the sound of a girl's screams. Looking over his 'shoulder' he let out another cry of  "Pun pun!" as if that alone would hurry his summoner up.

"Hold on Percy," the summoner in question stated, "I'm coming!" she finally sighed when he instead just started pacing back and forth and whining. "Geeze what in the world has gotten into yo-" she stopped as she stared into the clearing he'd led her to. Her eyes narrowing slightly as she recognized Cobra, only to go wide when she realized that the girl he was pinning to the ground was a guild wizard who wanted nothing to do with him. That is if her weak attempts to get away were anything to go by.

Now normally Cobra would have heard these new intruders and would have already dealt with them, but at the moment he was a little to busy dealing with Lucy, who was attempting to put up quite the fight.

"Enough!" Cobra finally screamed, "I've had enough of this!" he grabbed Lucy's hair and yanked making her cry out in pain as he placed a glowing hand over her stomach. "Need I remind you that you're now pregnant sweetheart?" he snarled watching a look of pure horror wash over her, in his opinion, gorgeous face. "I see we finally understand each other." he purred as she stopped struggling, and his hand stopped glowing, "I really don't like hurting you sweetheart," he pulled her into his lap and nuzzled her neck, "But you brought this on yourself."

"Glad we can agree on that!" a female voice stated before Cobra was knocked backwards into Unconsciousness. There standing behind where he had been was now a girl who looked to be about sixteen or seventeen, who had brown and blond streaked hair, and the most beautiful hazel eyes Lucy had ever seen.

"Who-who are you?" she finally managed to ask, her vision going slightly fuzzy.

The girl smiled as she looked at Lucy, "Lynx at your service ma'am." Lucy's only response was a smile before she blacked out again. Lynx groaned and growled out a single set of words. "Well fuck."

~Author's Note~

Hey y'all I just wanted to point out that this chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine. Glowinggemma this one's for you! Please check out their page, they have some seriously amazing stories, and it's their OC that's introduced in this chapter. Thanks again for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter!