Chapter Three: Home Again

~Recap~

"Glad we can agree on that!" a female voice stated before Cobra was knocked backwards into Unconsciousness. There standing behind where he had been was now a girl who looked to be about sixteen or seventeen, who had brown and blond streaked hair, and the most beautiful hazel eyes Lucy had ever seen.

"Who-who are you?" she finally managed to ask, her vision going slightly fuzzy.

The girl smiled as she looked at Lucy, "Lynx at your service ma'am." Lucy's only response was a smile before she blacked out again. Lynx groaned and growled out a singe set of words. "Well fuck."

~Back to the story~

Chapter Three: Home Again

Lynx growled and cursed as she attempted to carry the blond girl out of the forest, only for her to be heavier than she'd originally thought she would be. Pausing for a moment she finally had an idea, "Animal soul wolf!" she stated taking on wolfish aspects to her form. With a smile, and now enhanced strength, she was finally able to carry Lucy into the nearby town and to the local doctor.

"Hello!?" Lynx called out as she pushed the clinic's door open with the eyes of half the village on her back with fear in their eyes. "Is anyone here?! This girl needs help!" there was a sudden thud from the back room, then the sound of rustling as someone started moving towards the main room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" a male voice called out as he was finally able to get out into the room, only to stop when he noticed Lynx, and he let out a small shriek. "Ah demon!"

Lynx rolled her eyes and sat Lucy in a nearby chair before dispelling her Animal soul, "One I'm not a demon, and two help her!" she pointed at Lucy, who at this point had started to stir awake.

"W-what's going on?" she finally asked as she woke completely rubbing her eyes as she looked around, "Where am I? And what am I doing here?" she finally spotted Lynx and frowned, "I-I know you right?" she asked as she pointed at Lynx.

Lynx shrugged, "Vaguely," she stated, "How do you feel?" Lucy rubbed her head, then her eyes went wide as everything finally came back to her.

"I suddenly feel sick," she stated, "Could you possibly do a pregnancy test?" she asked the doctor who was watching the exchange between the two girls with wild/shielded eyes.

"Oh, ah sure." he stated as he led both girls into the back room. Neither Lucy nor Lynx really understood what he was doing as he mixed a potion, to which he then added a small drop of Lucy's blood. "Now," he stated, "If the potion turns pink you're pregnant with a baby girl, blue it's a baby boy, black you're not pregnant, white you're pregnant but it can't tell gender."

Lynx, Lucy, and the doctor sat and watched as the bubbling purple potion slowly faded to a pure pristine white. The doctor smiled a bright and happy smile, "Congratulations miss, you're pregnant!" Lucy gave him a false smile, and so did Lynx before both girls thanked him and left rather quickly.

"What are you going to do now?" Lynx asked as they started walking down the road towards what looked like a train station at the edge of the village.

Lucy sighed, "I'm going to head home, head back to my guild, and try to explain all of this to my guild mates." she sighed, "And try to get over a broken heart." she muttered, pretty sure Lynx hadn't heard her.

Lynx tilted her head as Lucy bought her train ticket, and quickly bought one for the same location for herself. "How about I come with you? Just incase you need some help." she added the last part to sooth any hurt feelings.

Lucy smiled and nodded as they both got on the train headed for Magnolia.

~Skipping the train ride so I don't bore you all to death~

Lucy took a deep breath as she and Lynx stepped off the train in Magnolia. "Home sweet home," she stated as she looked towards the guild, "Well come on Lynx, maybe you can even join Fairy Tail."

Lynx beamed, the girls had passed the time on the train talking about Lucy's guild, and Lynx was more than a bit excited to see the guild in person and hopefully join. "Maybe," she giggled as she looked around them as they walked.

"Lucy!" several voices suddenly called out as they got within sight of the guild, and Lucy was soon pulled into a group hug.

"Hey minna," she stated shyly.

"Are you okay?" Erza asked.

"What happened to you?" Lissana asked.

"Do you want me to kill Sting for you?" Cana asked.

"Where were you?" Natsu, Gray, and Wendy asked in unison.

Mira held up her hands, "Okay enough!" she cried, "Let her have time to answer!" 

Lucy smiled at Mira, "Let's go inside and I'll explain everything." so they did, and she did. She explained everything from her apparently not-so-secret secret relationship with Sting, all the way through the fact that Lynx had saved her from Cobra, and even the fact that she was pregnant.

By the time Lucy had finished her tale she had tears streaming down her cheeks, Erza Levy Cana Lissana and Mira were all also crying and hugging the blond, while Natsu Gray Laxus Gageel and Makarov were all furious.

Lynx was sitting back and watching the show, up until Mira walked up to her with stamp in hand. "Thank you for helping Lucy," she stated with a smile just a bit dimmer than her usual, "She mentioned you'd like to join the guild, is that right?" Lynx nodded and Mira smiled again, "Okay then, where would you like your mark and in what color?"

Lynx thought about it, then pointed at her right arm just above her elbow, "Here and in dark green." then with another smile Mira gave her the mark.

"Welcome to the family," she stated hugging the smaller girl, "And thank you for bringing our heart home."