Ch. 1

Hi. My name is Ari. Well technically Ariana. I am 14 years old. I live here, in Evans Orphanage. My hobbies include reading, singing, and playing my guitar.
I practiced my speech for Adoption Day over and over again. It was branded into my brain, practically. I crawled out of my bed and headed towards my rickety closet. Alisha was still asleep in her bottom bunk. I could wake her up, for her advice. I decided against it. I opened the closet and picked out a casual outfit. I quickly pulled on my Adias sweatpants and loose tank top. I slid my feet into my old blue converse. I brushed my hair into a messy ponytail, finishing my look with a spray of perfume. Just about now, Alisha began to wake up.
" Good Morning, Ali." I said
" Hey Ari." Alisha was the only girl in the orphanage who actually paid me any attention.
" I'm going to get dressed." Alisha said.

I walked into the kitchen and began my daily chores. I was the only one with daily chores. I set the long dining table and then unloaded the dishwasher. As I was finishing making breakfast, Ms. Evans came down the stairs.
" What are you doing!" She screeched.
" I'm cooking the breakfast." I calmly replied.
" NO YOU HORRIBLE VERMIN!" She flurried into the kitchen.
" I'm doing what you asked!" I raised my voice a little.
" NO!" She snatched the pan away from my hands.
" Fine!" I let go of the pan watching it fall to the ground.
" I will not have disrespectful children in the household!" She raised her hand to slap me. Just then, as the blow landed, a woman opened the door.
" Hello. I might be early, but i'm here for the Adoption Day?" I recognized the voice. Through the pain in my cheek, i got up and walked into the parlor. And there she was, Melanie Martinez.
" Oh, Hello." Melanie said. I stood in awe. The Melanie Martinez was standing right there. In front of me. Ms. Evans smacked my arm.
" Speech!" She hissed.
I began into the very much rehearsed speech.
" Hi. My name is Ari. Well, technically Ariana. I am 14 years old. I live here, in the Evans Orphanage. My hobbies include reading, singing, and playing my guitar." I decided to add something.
" I'm also a big fan of vintage, horror, and cats."
Melanie smiled.
" So would you like to look at the other gir-" Ms. Evans began.
" Her. I want her." Melanie said, her voice firm but caring.
" Me?!" I felt surprised.
" Her?!" Ms. Evans looked disgusted.
" Yes. Her." Melanie said again.
" Okay then. I'll go retrieve her papers."
We sat down in the parlor and Melanie began to talk.
" Your Melanie Martinez!" I said in disbelief.
Melanie giggled.
" So i take it you've heard of me."
" Have I?! I've listened to all your albums!" I can't believe i was siting here in front of her.
" I hope it won't be too much crazy for you."
It wouldn't. Nothing could be as crazy as meeting my idol.

Hey guys! It's TheWalkingDead0429. But y'all can just call me Cass. Thanks for reading ABMM. Stay tuned for more installments.
Until Next Time- Cass