Ch.5

I woke up the next morning at 7:45. Melanie was already downstairs on her laptop, working on the Mad Hatter video i had assumed.
" Good morning, love." Mel said as i walked into the den.
" Morning Mel." I told her. " Hey, whose opening for your concert?" I asked
" Oh, Brendon. From Panic! At The Disco." She said.
I screamed.
" What?" Mel said.
" I freaking love Panic!" I told her.
" Cool! Brendon said he's excited to meet you!" She told me.
" No way. He did not!" She nodded her head.
" Now, I think today you can meet Josh and Tyler." She said. " From Twenty One Pilots."
" Melanie, how. How do you know all these people!" I said.
She laughed.
" When." I said.
" I said today. But Josh said we could have dinner at 6:30 at Perry's Steakhouse." Melanie said, focusing again on her video.
" Okay." I ran back up to my room.

I had almost 12 hours until I got to meet Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph. I wanted to cry tears of joy. I was really bored so I went on my phone. I logged internet youtube and decided to watch David Dobrik vlogs.

At about 4:20, Melanie called me downstairs.
"Yeah?" I said, walking down the large wooded stairs.
" I'm gonna take you to get your hair dyed. What ever color you want." She told me.
" You mean i can even get Teal or Peach?" I said.
" Yeah. I want to do it before dinner with the guys so let's go." She said as i pulled on my Adidas Superstars.
I got in the car and we drove to The Grove. Melanie said there was a hair salon inside.
We walked into one of the salons and Mel asked for Tara Lynn. A woman named Jenna lead us to the back area where Tara Lynn was.
" Hi Mel!" Tara said as i awkwardly sat in the large black chair.
" Hey! This is Ari, my new daughter." Mel told the woman.
" Hi Ari. I'm Tara. Nice to meet you." Tara said, shaking my hand.
" Nice to meet you." I said quietly.
" So, what color were we thinking?" She said.
" It's really weird but i wanted like a peachy ombré, with a vibrant peachy pink at the top and kinda a really super light peach at the bottom." I told her.
" Okay! I can do that for you."

As she finished blow drying my hair, I caught a quick glimpse of my new hair. It was amazing.
Tara finished and told me to look in the mirror.
This was the color i've always wanted. I couldn't believe i actually had it.  Melanie had gone to the store to get some food for the house so I waited in the lounge
until she came back. I couldn't stop messing with my hair, since it was its new color.

Melanie arrived after about 10 minutes of waiting. She immediately complemented my new hair color and told me to get in the car.

We pulled up to Perrys Steakhouse in a short amount of time. I was greeted at the door by a man with vibrant yellow hair.
" Hi. I'm Josh Dun. You must be Ariana." He said.

Wow. Its been 4 months since i've written my last entry. I have 46 reads so far, and i know that's not a lot but i am so grateful to have people who spend their time reading my stories. Thank you so much. Make sure to leave any character suggestions in the comments. Thank you again for reading this installment of ABMM.

Until next time ~ Cass