Ch.3

I freaked out. I never imagined getting a phone, especially an iPhone. I opened the box to see the phone already set up. The language was obviously in English. I ran out of my room to Melanie's room. She wasn't there. I assumed she left to go to Josh's studio. Her manager was super clingy and he rarely let her go a day without going to the studio. And it was never to record music. It was to look at financial stuff. At least th hats what she told me. I went down to the kitchen and fixed my self eggs and bacon. As I ate, I downloaded some apps on my phone. I downloaded instagram and snapchat. I set up my profiles and set my name to AriMartinez16. As soon as I posted my first pics, I had already gained 15 new followers. I guess when your mom is famous it's a perk, huh?

At about noon I took a shower. I then got dressed in an out fit from Urban Outfitters. It was a white crop top and black high-wasted shorts. I slid on my converse from the orphanage. I decided to watch YouTube. I watched Lilly Singh for a bit. Around 3:30, my phone rang. I answered cautiously.
"H-hello?" I said.
" ARIIIII! D'YA LIKE YOUR PHONE!!" Mel screamed.
" YESSS!" I screamed back. I heard Melanie laughing on the other end.
" How are you, kid?" Mel asked.
"Good. How'd the studio?" I asked her.
"Same ol, same ol. How'd you know i was at the studio?" She said.
" Mel, your always there now. Because of Josh.." I replied.
" True. He's letting me leave in a few minutes. Wanna go to the Galleria and then Chipotle?" Mel said.
" Yeah. Text me when your near."
"Alright. Bye sweetie."
"Bye Mel." I hung up the phone and entered her contact name in my phone. My first official contact! I went downstairs to the office and logged onto my musically profile. I hadn't recorded one yet. I went to my settings and made my  account public. I decided to do a song by Mel, Crybaby.
I selected the song and the tempo.
You seem to replace your brain with your heart.
I recorded the first part with great robotic moves.
You take things so hard and then you fall apart.
I was at a loss for this part. But I went with a punch and the hands falling.
You try to explain but before you can start.
With this part I just acted like I was attempting to explain something.
Those crybaby tears, come out of the dark.
I drew tears falling down my face. The musically ended and I rewatched it multiple times. It was good enough to post. Or so I thought. It probably wasn't like Baby Ariels or Jacob Sartorious. At least, those are the best Ive seen in my 3 hours with social medias.

I was reading The Hunger Games for the millionth time when Mel texted me that she was outside. I slid my shoes back on and flew out the door. Mel was amazing. She didn't treat me like the other abusive foster parents did.
She loved me. I was her own child. As much as her own as I could be.
We pulled up to the Galleria in under 20 minutes.
"Ari, before we go into the mall, I want to tell you something."
"Yeah, Mel?"
"I have a boyfriend."

I know this chapter is short. Then again most of mine are. Please leave any comments or suggestions down in well... The comment section. Thanks for reading this installment of ABMM.

Until Next Time- Cass