Chapter 8

Almost like a snake coming from its shell, a skinny woman with brown curly hair, and a face clowned with messy makeup stepped out. Her eyes were closed. She wore a blue sundress with yellow flowers decorated on it. She began to pat her dress, removing the radio pieces off of her. As if it was completely normal, she switched the tunes. I was surprised the radio still worked after it just gave birth to a WOMAN.

High pitched piano noises started playing from the radio, followed by dark and creepy background music. The woman in the blue dressed was dancing gracefully to it like she was a ballerina. My feet felt like they were glued to the floor. I didn't even look at Troy or acknowledge the fact he was there. I just stood there and watched her as she waved her hands through the air softly and danced around like she was the lightest and most fragile thing ever. I thought she'd walk towards me but she only took one step before doing this creepy bending move where she bent backward then let her hands dangle just a few inches away from the floor, her eyes remaining closed. The...the music stopped.

The silence was replaced by someone loading a shotgun. Suddenly able to move again, I saw that there was another woman standing behind Troy. She pointed the gun at the woman in the blue dressed and pulled the trigger. The loud gunshot filled the air and blood splattered on the wall where the dancing woman stood. She was shot right through her abdomen area. Her eyes slowly opened. She began to cough up blood.

"What have you done?" A man ran said running into the kitchen past us. I heard Troy whimper. 

The woman with the gun pointed to her. "Good lord, Kenneth, we had to do it sooner or later."

He grabbed the dead woman's leg. "Not like this, Amethyst. Help me get her to the attic. Robert will be here soon."

The two of them grabbed one leg each and began dragging her past us. Both of us tried to move to the side but OUR ankles were dragged and we fell to the kitchen floor hard. Kenneth and Amethyst dragged the woman and the woman dragged US.

The woman in the bloody blue dress was silently screaming. Her mouth was open wide as to scream but no sounds escaped. Her grip on my ankle was so tight. We tried to get away but couldn't. We were so easily dragged into the Attic with the woman.

Kenneth and Amethyst dropped her legs. The woman let go of our ankles. As soon as she did, I grabbed Troy and we ran out of the attic screaming.