2

I stared at the closed door for a few moments, before regaining my composure. It probably was deadly obvious he was here too, because of the ruckus the two of us made trying to get him out of the window. I sighed softly, before furrowing my brow, and checking what time it was.

It was five o'clock in the morning, Bucky and I had only been asleep for two, maybe three hours. I pressed my face into my hand and groaned, knowing I'd never be able to get back to sleep. Plus, Natasha wasn't supposed to be at the apartment until Monday morning, and she's here Sunday morning.

Then, I heard a very loud shout from outside the apartment. I rushed over to the window and tilted my head, to see Bucky frantically dodging the sprinklers that were coming on to water the grass. He was racing to the parking lot, and he wasn't wearing shoes, which made the sight ten times better. I raised my hand to my mouth as I watched in amusement, and he now stood on the sidewalk, panting with his hands on his knees, and his jeans and t-shirt soaking wet.

I backed away from the window and busted out laughing, leaning on my desk as I was sent into hysterics. Natasha peeked in to see what I was dying about, and she asked, "What are you laughing at?"

I couldn't catch a breath and just pointed at the window. "B-Bucky—" I burst into another fit of laughter, "—the sprinklers!" She walked over to the window and opened it up, leaning out to see Bucky on his phone, staring at the sprinklers, his clothes sopping wet and his hair stuck to the sides of his face.

Natasha shut the window and shook her head. "On tak glupo.." She walked out of the room, muttering Russian under her breath. I had finally calmed down and blew out a breath, my stomach aching from how hard I was laughing. Then, I realized that my phone was buzzing on the nightstand and I snatched it up.

"Hello?" I answered, hoping it wasn't work.

"Uh, hey," Bucky replied, "I hate to ask you, but do you think I could borrow Nat's hair dryer? I can make up some story to—"

I cut him off, "Buck, she knows and I saw the whole thing." I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from busting out laughing.

"Oh, well... Can I still use her dryer?"

"Of course, James." I walked out into the hall and entered the living room, unlocking the front door so he could come in.

He sighed into the receiver, "Thanks, darling. I owe you one." Bucky ended the call and I set my phone down, going into the kitchen to heat up a piece of leftover pizza. I opened the refrigerator to see the box was gone, and I stood up with frustration evident on my face.

Natasha waltzed in with a piece of pizza in hand, she bit into it, as she grabbed the coffee pot and poured herself a cup. She glanced over at me and took the pizza out of her mouth. "One piece of pizza doesn't compare to your own roommate not telling you he's banging the hottest guy around."

My cheeks flooded with heat and I looked away, knowing she had me beat. Natasha leaned against the counter and sipped on her coffee, a smirk playing on her lips, before she flicked her short red hair over her shoulder. "So, how was he?"

"Natasha!" I gasped, and I couldn't help the smile that came over my face.

She grinned and raised a brow, her eyes glittering with mirth. "I can tell by the way you're standing, and that hickey on your neck—that he was great." I let out an embarrassed laugh and my face was smoldering hot, all I could do was tug the collar of my shirt up to hide the mark and shift my sore legs.

The front door opened and slammed shut, making Natasha and I both step out of the kitchen. Bucky was breathing heavily with his clothes dripping wet. His hair was stuck to his forehead and water ran down his cheek, his shirt was stuck to his muscled chest, and his jeans were damp; water beginning to pool around his wet socks.