Love Hidden In The Shadows ~ Tomo x Reader x Kazuna

-Love Hidden In The Shadows-
~Tomohisa Kitakado x Reader x Kazuna Masunaga~
^B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious^

*Requested*

"Hey Y/N chan" I turned my head seeing my best friend Kazuna. He's been my friend since we were kids.

"Kazuna! It's great to see you! How have you been?" "I been pretty good, B-Project has been successful and everything. How about you?"

"You know me, same old stuff" Kazuna chuckled. "Let me guess your life is just college, ramen and anime" "Yeah.. that pretty much summed up everything" I scratched the back of my head smiling. He chuckled and put his arm around me. "Come on, did you wanna see the rest of the guys?"

"Of course! I haven't seen them in forever" As they walked into the building a familiar voice came there way. "Y/N!!!!" I turned my head seeing the pink headed member of Thrive. He crushed me into a huge bear hug.

"Okay, you can let go now" I struggled trying to get out of his grip. "Yuuta your crushing her" Goushi said annoyed.

"Well if it isn't Y/N" I turned my head seeing Kento with a mini mirror as always. He fixed his hair one more time and put his mirror in his pocket. "Kento! It's been a while" "It has, maybe we should sneak you backstage during our concert so you can see us get ready" he winked.

"You never change do you Kento" "Sorry to interrupt, but we need Thrive to head over to the recording studio" "Well that's our cue, see you two later tonight" Kento and the others started walking out of the building. "Bye!" Yuuta yelled.

~

For time to pass Kazuna and you hanged out in his room. You guys talked, played video games and played around.

"Y/N look at this" You were laying your head on Kazuna's chest. I looked up and saw him holding a picture in his hand. It showed a picture of the both of us when we were little. We held golden medals in our hand, showing it off to the camera. Kazuna's other arm was around me while mine was around his.

"I remember this picture, it was in grade four. We both were in a competition and I was supposed to win, but since you kept arguing that it was a tie we both won"

"What?! I didn't argue about it being a tie, you were the one arguing and being a sore loser" He smirked.

"Oh so you wanna go Kazzy?"

"Oh! Are we saying our embarrassing nicknames now E/N/N (Embarrassing nick name), huh?" I giggled and sat up from my position. Kazuna quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down to the bed. He positioned himself so that he was straddling me.

"Wanna know what I remember as kids Y/N? It's that your really ticklish" He scribbled his fingers into your sides. "Stop Kazuna!!!" I screeched, giggling like a little child. He just chuckled.

Once he heard a knock at the door he quickly got off of me and laid down beside me like nothing happened.

"Sorry..am I interrupting something?" It was Tomohisa. "No, your fine..."

"I heard Y/N came to drop by and I wanted to see her" He said. I got up from the bed to give him a hug. He hugged back, but what I didn't expect was for him to spin me around.

I giggled as he put me down. "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me and Ryuuji, maybe get something to eat before the concert?" "Yeah sure! Sounds fun! Wanna come Kazuna?"

Kazuna looked sad for a moment until he smiled. "No, I'm fine..besides I already ate, I will just see you later"

"Are you sure?" I asked seeing sadness in his eyes. "Yeah go ahead, I'll be fine N/N." It was weird for him to call me by that nickname. It wasn't in a bad way, but it was in a way where I missed him calling me that.

~

I went down to the lobby to find Ryuuji and Tomo sitting on the couches. "Ready!" I said and went up to the two. Tomo stood up and smiled, looking into my eyes.

Ryuuji stared at the both of us eyeing us suspiciously. A lollipop in his mouth as usual.

"I'm going to stay here" he stated. "huh? I thought you wanted to eat" "I did, but now I'm not hungry. Just go ahead, Yuuta is here anyways"

The lobby suddenly got noisy as the members of Thrive walked in. It was mostly Yuuta being the loud one though. "Hey! Where you guys heading off to?" He asked. "We were just going to-" "-go on a lunch date" Ruuji cut you off.

Tomo turned red instantly. I noticed my cheeks heating up too. "ahh looks like Tomo got this girl" Kento elbowed Tomo and winked.

Tomo scratched the back of his head. "W-we should get going, we don't want to be late to the concert tonight"

"Don't have too much fun love birds" Goushi smirked. Not him too!!

~

Tomo and I walked to a food stand. "What did you want?" he asked. "Oh I have money, I can pay" I took my wallet out of my purse but he quickly grabbed it and put it back in. "I will be paying, okay?" He gave me a calm, gentle smile.

"What would you two like today?' The old woman smiled at the two of us. "Two Takoyakis and also keep the change" He handed the lady an $100 bill.

"Thank you kind gentlemen, I'm sure he's a real keeper" she smiled and winked at me and went to go get the Takoyakis.

~

"Wow that was very generous of you" I said as I ate a piece of my food. We sat on a bench, eating and staring at the view of a pond and the beautiful green leaf trees. "Everyone deserves more than they get" he smiled.

They talked, laughed, and even played I spy. "I spy..something on your face" he chuckled and wiped some sauce off the side of your lip. "Oh uhh thanks" I said embarrassed.

"It's always beautiful here whenever its Cherry Blossom season" Tomo said watching the couples as they pass by.

"Yeah..I was hoping this year all of B-Project can come and perform at the festival this year. It was always my favorite festival"

"I knew it was. You would always be excited to volunteer each year" "It was always the event I looked forward to"

I looked up at Tomo and saw him walking towards the grassy field. He picked up a flower and went up to you. "It's so beautiful" I stared at the flower. It was pure white, something I have never seen before. Before I knew it Tomo put the flower in my hair and tucked some of my hair underneath my ear. "There, a beautiful flower, for a beautiful girl like you."

Your cheeks went bright red. "Tomo I-" "Y/N I love you" You were shocked by his words. The words you never thought you would hear. I was at a loss for words. What do I say to him? I never thought of Tomo as more than a friend. To be honest I never thought of any of B-Project to be more than friends.

The words then slipped out of my mouth. "I love you too" Tomo gave me a gentle smile and held my hands. That smile quickly turned to a frown.

"So...you like Tomo." You turned your head seeing Kazuna. It looked like tears were in his eyes. "I never knew you liked him.." He went closer to me and inch by inch his face showed more sadness.

"Kazuna-" "N/N I love you! You have no idea how long I loved you" The tears and all the emotions he had burst out.

You were at a loss for words. Kazuna then did something that was total opposite of him, He went straight towards Tomo and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You always try to be the best, more nicer, more hotter, the one who takes the spotlight! But not this time, Y/N is the one I love.. and I'm not letting you take her"

"Kazuna, You know I never meant to take the spotlight, you shine the same bright light as mine and you know that. But Y/N...is mine"

There I was standing like an idiotic statue while two members of B-pro, two best friends, two boys who loved me were arguing about who would be the one, the one who will win my heart.

~

Thanks For Reading!!! Did you guys want a Part 2 for this?

Please remember to like! And comment if you want to request a story =)

Love you guys <3

Hope you liked it  !!! ^-^