HEYY ~ Note

Hey guys its Kitty! I'm super, duper sorry about not writing for a couple of months now. (⌒_⌒;) .

Let's just say I been stressed with school, busy with friends and family...and just stressed about school. But at this point I finally learned to somehow manage my time and remembering about this book and your requests its gonna help me get me back to writing even more!

I hope you guys aren't too mad and sorry about the long delay. I promise I will try to get more chapters out! Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up so they might come around that time or afterwards! Here are the stories I been working on though and I'm gonna attempt to release all of them at the same time!

-Fairy Tail- Gray Fullbuster ~ I'm By Your Side (Blind Reader)

-Uta No Prince Sama- Ittoki Otoya ~ Brand New Melody

-Dance With Devils- Lindo x Reader x Rem ~ Birthday Surprises

-Tsukiuta- Hajime x Sister Reader x Shun ~ Stay Away

-Fairy Tail- Sting Eucliffe ~ Cold Dragon

-B-Project- Tomohisa Kitakado ~ Secret Relationship

Another announcement is that I am planning on changing the name of the story if that's possible but I don't know I gotta check XD.

Another thing is that I will also be working on a new cover for the book and hopefully it will be better =)

Anyways once again sorry for the long delays and I will definitely try my best to make your requests come to life!

~ Kittizu (≧◡≦) ♡