Meet Jinx

Jinx's picture is above.

Jinx used to be just your average mysterious 18 year old rebel soon to graduate high school, living her life to the fullest, daughter of the fiercest gang leader around, and going to parties every Friday and Saturday. She thought she was the queen of the world. She thought nothing could go wrong. That was until her parents never came home one night when they went out for their 25 year anniversary.

Jinx was taking Hunter; her brother home when she got the call. When she heard the news she went straight to the scene. Her mother and father were shot dead instantly at a stop light causing her father to lose control, and their car had crashed into the fancy restaurant. All because of her father being the leader of a gang that was the target for rivalry gangs. As you can now see why Jinx is not a huge fan of being apart of a gang, and she hates that her brother is part of one. But she learned to deal with it.

She is now 22 and living on her own. With one catch. No one has heard from her since her parents were shot. Not ever her brother. Although she cares too much about him to leave him high and dry, so she left him a clue on where he went on a note she left for him the night she went away for 4 years.

Ever since she's left she's always thought to come back and see her brother again, but she always dismissed the thoughts saying it was best she was out of his life so he would be safe. She's been hiding out in a cabin in the middle of no where. She only leaves to get supplies and food once a week. Other than that she spends her time walking, exercising, going to the lake by the cabin, and star-gazing on the roof of the cabin in the middle of the nights.

After Jinx's parents deaths; she was never the same. She didn't care for her mother; how could she when her mother tried to kick her out of the house every week? She only cared for her father; who loved her unconditionally, and did everything in his power to make sure she was always safe. He loved both of his children, and wanted the best for them. His gang was the top gang out there, most feared, and obviously the most targeted. Yet he still managed to keep his family life some what normal and safe.

So Jinx disappearing was just bound to happen, but the only person that would know that is her twin brother. She never liked anyone, so that meant she had no friends. She never talked to anyone except for her brother. That scared a lot of people, but the people that weren't scared were the people that decided it'd be a great idea to pick a fight with her. Every time she would fight someone they'd end up in the hospital. Which made her the most feared girl.

After her fight with the school's queen bitch Olivia, everyone gained common sense and stopped shit talking and challenging Jinx. They only stopped seeing as Jinx almost killed Olivia for shit talking her and her brother. Still she refused to talk and waste her breath on anyone but her father and brother.

Yet the weirdest thing that made people uneasy was the fact that Jinx never smiled her whole life. She's always showed no emotion to anything and everything. That was something no one was used to except her brother; he loved her no matter what and she knew that, but she would never show weakness. She did however tell him all the time that she love him. He was happy with that.

****

Hey guys so this is the back story of one of the main characters.

As the story goes on you'll see her character grow as well as the characters.

I'll be updating once a week; I think I'll update on Wednesday's.

I hope you guys also had an amazing Christmas, Hankakuh, and any other holiday that exsists.

What is your guys' favourite present you got?

April