Meet Ace

The picture above is Ace.

Ace is your average bad boy. Having a one night stand with a new girl every weekend, but never talking or seeing them ever again. Ace has run his gang for 6 years now. Starting his gang when he was 16 years old. Now he's 22 and on top of the world after killing everyone in the gang that kill Jinx's and Hunter's dad.

Yet the thing Ace doesn't know who Jinx is; he has never heard about her, and she's never been a threat to him or his gang. Although he knows Hunter. Hunter is his closest mate. Ace has 5 other close friends in the gang. Harrison, Kade, Blaze, Lars, and Jed. Ace has never once been nice to anyone except his brothers; being the closest gang members.

Although Ace has known Hunter since they were 4; he has never once seen or heard about Jinx. Hunter always kept Jinx a secret when it came to friends. Only because Jinx told him to. Hunter obeyed and never told Ace about his only family member that is alive. So Ace believes he knows everything about Hunter, but he still has some secrets to find out.

Ace however is very wealthy due to his gang

Ace however is very wealthy due to his gang. He lives in a mansion with all 6 of his brothers. With meetings every Wednesday to talk about gang related stuff in order to keep his gang at the top; he gets very protective over the ones he loves.

Ace rarely talks to his father ever since his mother died because of a shooter going after his dad. Ace's mother jumped in front of his dad to keep him alive. Ace has been scarred from that day, and can't look at his father without remembering about what happen to his mother that day.

Ace has made it his mission to avenge his mother and kill the guy that killed his mother, but he has yet to find the guy. He only knows the guys name; Wade Smith. What he doesn't know is that Wade is the guy who is now targeting Hunter...

****

Hey guys so this is the background of the second main character.

I hope you guys enjoy my story.

Next update will be the first chapter.

April