Talking?

Ace's POV

So Jinx fights. I know she seems really good, but I don't want to risk her getting hurt. Although, I do understand that she needs this so that she doesn't hurt anyone at the house. I respect her decision.

I got home and saw that she beat me. I walked inside the house to see that the guys talking. I walk over to see what they were talking about.

"Guys Jinx is probably fucking Ace." Kade said.

"Nah she's going to fuck Blaze. They are like the same person so it works." Lars said.

"But what about her and Ace. They have something I think." Harrison said.

"How about you guys fucking shut the hell up." We all turned around and saw Jinx standing there. I walked up to her shocked as all of the guys just stood there with their mouths hanging open.

"Did-did you just talk, and not only to Hunter and I?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sick and tired of you guys always fucking talking about me like I'm not around. I don't care to fuck anyone. So you can all shut the hell up, and gossip bout someone else." She said. We all stood shocked.

"I think I speak for all of the idiots when I say this. We are all truly sorry Jinx." Blaze said walking up to her. She just nodded.

"You don't have to apologize you did nothing, and I hate apologies. They mean nothing to me." Jinx said looking at him. Blaze just nodded.

We all sighed except for Jinx and Blaze. They just walked out of the house.

"If she moves out of this house; you guys are going to be 6 feet under in an instant." I growled and walked to my room.

Blaze's POV

So I told Jinx that we should go on a walk before she murders the guys. She agreed and walked out with me.

"So what made you start talking again?" I asked. She looked at me and sighed.

"You guys talk about me like I'm some hoe. I don't care to keep hearing bout it." She growled. I looked at her, and smiled. Yes. I; the guy who shows no emotion smiled. Weird I know.

"Stop smiling, Blaze. It's not normal for you." She said. I just let out a quick laugh and rolled my eyes.

***

We finished our walked and got back home. She went straight up to her and Ace's room.

Jinx's POV

So Blaze took me on a walk with him to calm me down, and it sort of worked. When I got back I went to Ace and I's room to get dressed for the party tonight. It's at a different place this time. It's at someone mansion; which is different for me.

"Hey Jinx." Ace said walking up to me. I walked to the closet to get my clothes for the night. I didn't tell Ace that he was going, but I'm going to make him join me. He's going to be able to hold me back from killing people. I grabbed his clothes for the night too and walked back out to him.

"Here. Put these on and be ready in 30." I said walking to the bathroom to do my makeup.

***

"Are you ready?" I asked Ace. He turned around revealing that he was struggling with tying his bow-tie. I looked at him and sighed.

"You know you're an idiot?" I asked tying his bow-tie for him. He just laughed and looked defeated.

"You win this round bow-tie." He yells laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

"You look stunning Jinx." He says as he finally looks up from his bow-tie.

"You look okay." I said looking him over. The outfit I picked for him was perfect for this party; not too fancy, but not too casual either. While I on the other hand wore fairly casual clothes so I don't stick out too much.

"Nah babe," He says pulling me closer to him. "I look fucking sexy." He chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Only sexy in your dreams." I said. He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled.

"Well shit I'm standing next to my dreams right now. Yet I'm waiting to go in my dreams." He smirked.

Is it bad that I loved hearing that? That I'm his dreams? This can't be real. I'm having a nightmare. I'm going to wake up soon, and be back to normal.

I pinched myself and he looked at me weirdly.

"Why did you pinch yourself?" He asked tilting his head. When he tilted his head it made him look so cu- STOP OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I just looked at him.

"To make sure I'm not having a nightmare." I said bluntly. He looked and me and smiled.

"If I'm here then it's the best dream ever." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I looked at the time.

"Get your things. We're leaving now." I said grabbing everything I need as did Ace. He still has no clue where we're going.

It's going to make him smile. He loves parties, so how would he not?

He's going to feel so happy.

****
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Since my birthday is next week I will not be updating. I am going to spend time with my family and friends. So I'll see you in two weeks.