Secrets

Jinx's POV

"Hunter get your fucking stank ass down here bitch!" I called out. Soon we heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and was followed by Hunter now standing in front of us.

"Is something wrong?" He asked looking around. I glared at him and nodded.

"Tell me why I was never worthy enough to know that Charlotte was still fucking alive Hunter?" I paused turning away from him. "I have done nothing, but love and care for you. Whether I was with you or not. Why would you betray me like this brother?" I asked looking at Ace to try to calm myself down before I kill Hunter.

"Sis, I-" I cut him off before he could spit out any bullshit.

"Don't fucking sis me. You are not my brother. Get out of my face before I fucking punch your face in." I said through gritted teeth turning to see Hunter still standing there.

"Sis, I'm s-" Before he finished I lunged towards him knocking him to the ground, and started punching him nonstop. That is until Ace pried me off of Hunter. It did however take Ace a while to do so.

Hunter looked up at me shocked.

"No brother of mine would keep that big of a secret from me. You are nothing to me Hunter Green Stone. Nothing." I growled. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I went up to my room and grabbed my keys, some clothes, and some money. I luckily keep a blanket in my car at all time just to be safe. I going away, but this time I don't plan on coming back.

I left Ace a clue and climbed out of the window. I'm not going to my cabin, no that'd be obvious. I'm leaving to go to my old gym in a small town, then I'll stay in my car for the nights. I got in my car and sped off.

If he wanted to find me he knows exactly where I am, and that clue I left for him sends him on a hunt. What Hunter did was wrong and unforgivable. I'm not weak for no forgiving him; I'm strong for not letting it get to me.

***

Ace's POV

"Sh-she's gone." I barely whispered slowly looking up at Hunter. He looked at me, shock evident on his face.

"Clue!" He yelled running to his room searching for a clue. Little did he know I already found it, and she said in the note not to find him.

While he was in his room searching for his nonexistent clue, I got in my car and sped off. The note said Ally's. She only called her old gym Ally's. So that's where I'm going. It's not far from here it's just about an hour or two.

***

She wasn't there. I missed her by an hour. I never want that to happen again, so instead of going back home; I got myself a blanket from Walmart and slept in my car. Going back to the house would one; make it more difficult to find my baby girl, and two; make me too sad to even leave our room.

I love this girl with everything I have and more. I can't lose her. She is my everything. She is the most addictive drug I have ever done, and I can never get enough of her. I'm not leaving this fucking town till I find my princess. I see us having a life together and growing old together.

*A week later*

It's been a week since I've seen her. I keep scrolling through pictures of her and I in my phone, and every day I'd post one on Instagram. No joke pictures of her and pictures of both of us are the only things I post, and all of the captions brag about how lucky I am.

When I wasn't dating her I didn't see the world in colour. I saw it in black and white, but when I met her; every colour in the world was visible. The only reason I am happy is because of her.

I have gone in the gym everyday looking to see if she'd be in there. The manager always tells me I was late by and hour or so, and everyday I'd go back to the car screaming at myself for being so stupid.

****

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be extra long and have more interesting events in it. I just needed the chapter here so I could leave some mystery, and to be able to make the next chapter great.

I know I said I'd update twice yesterday, but I had to work on something more important. I would say I'll update twice today, but I have my appointment with my surgeon to go to. I'm hoping to not have to wait so long to get my surgery.

April