CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Joke:Who curses more,Santa Claus.or your Mom?

13 DAYS Till Christmas So its a Christmas Special.Happy holidays and so-Fourth...15 Things to Do On XMAS ~(*0*)~

1.Play in the snow!Awe come on your NEVER to old to do that!Right?

2.Make A HUGE Snowball!I've Done this once and Its super fun!Just make a Regular snowball and Go Roll it into Other snow and Before you know it....ITS TOO FAT AND WONT MOVE!!!

3.Make a Snowman and Call him Carl,Carl the snowman.

4.At school,Throw a snow ball at the Police,If your school has that,TRUST me I seen a Kid do this and the Police officer was Pissed!

5.Try to Ice sakte On Ice!Please be safe Cause idk WHAT id do without you!

6.If you have siblings,Doesn't matter If a Boy or Girl and Its better when they're 3-6 Cause they Believe in SC,Dress Up as Santa And Hand them each of their Presents saying"Merry Christmas T/P!"

7.If your sick On Winxmas...I mean Xmas,This really SUCKS BUTT,Listen to Xmas Carols and Ask for your Presents.

8.Be Like a Grouch On Xmas Eve and on Christmas Be happy saying"Merry Christmas!"To random Strangers(From Christmas Carol)

9.When shopping for Xmas Presents,Ask random people"How can there be 12 days of Christmas?????"

10.Dress up your Pets As Elves

11.Look at your PARENTS until they realize and scream"ITS MRS AND MR CLAUS!!!!"Then run away.

12.Ask For 1D for Christmas (I've done this!!!)

13.Watch some Christmas Pranks!

14.Read This Book on Xmas!

15.WATCH SOME VINES!!!!!