1,000 things to do when your Bored P.T 2

Hey hey hey!!-.- no reads...Anywho..15 Things to do when your Bored in the car!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.Look out the window.If a Car is Next to you,Make funny faces at them Until they Notice.

2.Dance to songs in your seat(Extra Points If People stare)

3.Open the window When its Cold and Turn on the AC when its Hot.

4. Put Dark Glasses on and Pretend to be a Spy.

5.Record People Waking/Driving By and when they Look,Duck And Put the Phone Up so the People cant see the Phone.

6.Have the window open and Sibgs songs Off key really loud.

7.Blast Loud Music and Try to sing Louder than the Music.

8. Play Dubstep Music Loudly with the window open.Then Throw frozen Waffles/Pancakes Out the window.

9.When Hoboes Are walking around asking for Food/Money,If its food,Give them a Half Drinken/Eaten Substance.If its money,Give them Coins instead of Dollars.

10.Ask your Mom/Dad"Are we There yet?"Every Five seconds.

11.Do your Makeup and Mess up on purpose and scream"NOO I MESSED UP!!!!!"Then start over.

13.Change the radio stations Every 10 Seconds.Keep Going Until you hear a 1D song come on the totally fangirl in your seat.

14.Have the window open.Wait until someone Drives Next to you and scream"WAIT I FORGOT TO TURN THE OVEN OFF!!!!"

15.Everytime you see a Pigeon Scream"HEY ITS KEVIN!!"(A directioner would get that Joke)