▬ Head

These are the jobs in which there is a leader. 

Admin Head - Your job is to make sure all the workers are doing their job as well as making sure the magazines are succesful.

Graphics Head - Your job is to make sure they do what they are given and assigning them onto which covers they should make.

Editor Leader - Your job is to read over everything written by the writers and assign your workers on which part they should edit, but this doesnt mean you won't edit.

Contest Hoster Head - Your job is to make sure that your workers will host a contest appropriate and fun. If you think that their contest idea is bad then do not let them host it. You must also assign them on contests in which you think is the best fit for them.

Interviewer Head - Your job is to make questions for interviews and find authors to interview. Once you have done those you will assign an interviewer to interview a certain author and give them the questions you should ask. Although you are supposed to interview the authors but if you are feeling tired or think you can't do it assign one of your workers.

Advertiser Head - Your job is to assign them on what to do. Lets say you saw this great page where you could advertise but you saw another page too, and if you do not advertise in 2 minutes you will lose your chance. You need to assign your workers to advertise. If you think they are not fit for the advertising job or you have seen them advertise something else etc then write to one of the admins or founders in pm ( private message).

Information Seeker Head - Your job is to assign your workers on what piece of information they are collecting, but that doesn't stop you from collecting information.

READ THE RULES SO THAT YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO.

You need to take these jobs seriously and handle them with responsibility. If you can't handle it, tell the founders and we will replace you, but if you still wanna keep your job then you won't be the head.