▬ Rules

Rule 1 - You are NOT allowed to do something without  the founders permission. If you want to hold a contest you must contact one of them and if they agree then you are allowed to make one.

Rule 2 - DO NOT ask anyone outside of our workers to do something for the magazine, contest etc. Lets say you were given the permission to host a contest and you want a book cover. You NEED to ask one of our graphics.

Rule 3 - If you have a graphics shop and we want a book cover we will not have to request it from your shop. We will simply PM you and because 2 of our graphics are admins they will directly put the cover for the book.

Rule 4 - You CANNOT publish a book without the writers and editors permission.

Rule 5 - If you are the idea giver or information seeker and you have an idea or some information you will tell the writers about it and they will write it. Especially if it is for the magazine but if you are a contest host you may write yourself because contests do not need paragraphs or something like that.

Rule 6 - Every month before the monthly magazines are published all the workers will get a message and once they get that message we will have a meeting to discuss the books, contest, awards etc.

Rule 7 - This is the most important rule that everyone needs to follow even the admins. NOTHING will be done without the permission of our founders and if you have wrote the monthly magazines the editors will read them and fix the mistakes but the magazine will still not be published if not read by the founders.

Rule 8 - Admins are NOT allowed to make changes on the books without the founders permission. They are allowed to enter this account and check on the assignments on people who want to be a member and things like that.

Rule 9 - This is also an important rule. If the job you have has a Leader then you MUST follow their rules and do what they tell you to do.

I hope all of you will follow the rules with no complaints and no hesitation.