Chapter 1

A/N
I know Maddie is not in the cover photo but she is in the story.

Jill's POV
Me, Melissa, Holly, Jessalyn, Ashlee and Kira all decided to go out for a girly weekend. Abby agreed to watch the girls so it's all set. We leave tonight after the girls finish their dance class.

Maddie's POV
I'm not sure about the mums going away for the weekend because whenever they go anywhere together they get drunk, then when they come back they act different. I'm only 12 years old but I know that mum shouldn't get drunk. Especially around Mackenzie. She's 10 but she is a real mummy's girl.

Abby's POV
"Come on girls, get in here!"  Once they are all in the studio.
"We need to practice the group dance for next weekend's competition.

*In an interview*
We are not attending a competition this week because the mums are all going for a weekend away, so I am having all 7 of the girls. Hopefully every thing will be fine. We are getting ready for next weeks competition at West Coast Dance Explosion. It's a lot of work.

Mackenzie's POV
I'm looking forward to staying at Abby's house, but I'm nervous about the competition next week, there are ALOT of dances! There is a group, 7 solo's, 2 duets and a trio. I am the lead in the group. I also have a hip hop solo, and a duet with Nia.

*Kalani interview*
Next week I am in the group, I have a contemporary solo and a duet with Brynn.

Maddie's POV
I can't believe the dances for next week! I am in the group. I also have a tap solo and a trio with Kendall and Jojo. Mackenzie is the lead of the group dance! I should be the lead.

*After dance class*

Abby's POV
"Okay girls, we are done. Go get your stuff and meet me at the front entrance."'
The girls sleep at my house a lot, and as I own a 9 bedroom mansion each of the girls have their own bedroom.

*at Abby's mansion*

"Okay girls, here's how it's going to work. It's 5 pm now, so you have 30 minutes to say goodbye to the mums, then you go up to your rooms to unpack your stuff, dinner is at 6pm. Don't be late! After we eat, you will go to the notice board to see what time your private is then you can sort out the rest of your evening. You all have to be in your own bedrooms by 11pm. Got it?"

Mackenzie's POV
I was waiting for Abby to stop talking so I could go to mum. Finally she finished talking. I went to mum with Maddie and we all hugged. I looked at the other girls and they were all doing the same thing.

*25 minutes later*

We only had 5 minutes left with our parents. Maddie let me have 2 minutes alone with mum so we went over to the couch and talked for 2 minutes, mainly about dance and Maliboo ( Who is staying at Abby's with us). Then Maddie came over and I left them to talk alone. Next thing I know Abby is telling all us girls to go upstairs and get unpacked.

Abby's POV
After I told the girls to go upstairs, I had a little chat with the moms. "Don't get too drunk. Remember you are coming back on Monday! Please be careful on the planes. I know they can be dangerous sometimes." Then holly says "Abby we will be fine. But we've got to go."

*After dinner*

Mackenzie's POV
Me and Kalani were first to finish our food so Abby told us to go and see what time our privates were. So we went to the notice board and we found the timetable: