Chapter 3

Recap:
Miss Abby went to the local orphanage to sign the adoption papers for all 7 of the girls. She came back to the studio and said to the girls "Girls, I am now you official guardian and Gianna is your other official guardian."

Mackenzie's POV
Abby just told us that she adopted us all. I am so happy to have Abby as my new mom and having 5 new sisters; Kendall, Kalani, Nia and my 2 best friends Brynn and Jojo! She also told us that we are finishing rehearsal early today because her and Gianna are taking us shopping for our new bedrooms and Gianna is moving into our house too because she is our other guardian, Miss Abby felt that she should be with us at home. So she is selling her house to be with us.

Right now, we are heading to Miss Abby's -I mean OUR- house. I'll have to get used to this! We are going to get settled in and choose our new bedrooms then we are going to go shopping for our bedrooms and we are getting all new clothes!

AT THE COMPETITION

We got through the competition. It was hard work because we had to help each other with hair and makeup. So it took longer. First, we all got ready for our solos. We all have a solo. Mine is called Bully. Maddie's is called Golden Girl. Jojo's is called Million Dollar Baby. Brynn's is called Mystical Beauty. Kalani's is called Pretty Little Liar. Kendall's is called Waiting and Nia's is called StreetStar. We all did good I think. Now we have to get ready for duets and trio. Mine and Nia's duet is up first. It's called The little girl down the lane. Then it's Kalani and Brynn's turn with their duet called Prettier than Poison. 10 minutes after that is the trio which is Maddie, Kendall and Jojo. It's called The Golden Girls. Last is the group dance. It's called 7 deadly sins. I love it!

Results:
Solos;
1st ~ Maddie
2nd ~ Kalani
3rd ~ Kendall
4th ~ Brynn
5th ~ Nia
6th ~ Mackenzie
7th ~ Jojo

Duets;
1st ~ Nia and Mackenzie
2nd ~ Kalani and Brynn

Trio;
1st ~ Maddie, Kendall, Jojo

Group;
1st ~ 7 Deadly Sins. ALDC.