Chapter 3

You sat on your couch drinking tea and looking out fo the window. From nowhere you heard scream and shooting from your garden. You quietly strode to the main door to take a look what happened.

In your garden stood a man. He was tall, skinny and had short brown hair swept back. He held a gun and on the ground lied a woman. You gasped loudly as you noticed her bloody hair. The man deadly looked at you an pointed the gun at you.

"If you scream I'll shoot you too!!'' he threatened, walking to you he grabbed your left arm and threw on a ground into house. You stood up quickly and brethed heavily.

"Turn around!'' he yelled and you slowly did. You felt pain on the back of your head and everything went black.

Unbearable pain brought you back. It was like somebody stabbed you million times into your stomach. You sneaked you hand under your t-shirt and hissed in pain. Rolling the t-shirt up you saw a bloody bandage. 

"I put a very rare drug in your stomach. I need you to transport it to identified place.'' he announced.

You flinched as you heard him, ''Why m-me?'' you asked. Honestly you didn't want to know but you had to ask.

"Because I want mortal. You are so silly and weak.'' he retorted with a laugh.

"Fuck you asshole!!!'' you shout and spit on a ground.

"As you wish.''  he came to you. He started beating you and kicking you to stomach while laughing like maniac. Then you started to shake. From your mouth oozed foam. Before you fainted you heard shoot and whining.

Nasty smell woke you then you realized your house is on fire. On your left lied Sebby. But he didn't move. Then you noticed hole after bullet in his neck and a lot of blood.

You started crying. You jumped a bit, shocked as somebody touch your shoulder. Turning around, there stood the black haired men with those bright green eyes.

"Hurry up! We need to go!'' he shouted and grabeed you by your waist. 

You tried to shook him of but he had tight grip, ''No!! I have to stay...'' you cried and tried to reach his dead body.

"I'm so sorry for your dog but he is dead... I'm sorry..'' he said softly. ''Please.'' he let you go and you kneeled beside him.

You gave Sebby kiss on his head and hugged him tightly. The man took your hand and helped you stand up. As you shuffled out of the house, you noticed the man lying on a ground, the flames around him.

You stopped in your tracks as  locked his eyes with you. He chuckled, "Hail Hydra." he said loud enough with a soft chuckle.

"Quick!" he warned and gripped your arm more tightly, running out of the house.