Chapter 7

When Loki left you headed to bathroom to brush your teeth and (H/L) /H/C) hair. When you came back, you noticed something green on a chair. Grabbing it and you were in amazement. It was magnificent green dress. You put them on immediately. Then you went to find dining room. 

Expecting you will look for it like an hourturned out to be almost 5 minutes.

When you entered the dining room in the midle was placed a long golden table. When you stepped closer you saw every type of meal. Fruit, vegetables, meat everything you name it was there. 

You sat at the table, grabbed plate and choose a little bit of everything and started eating.

After while came Odin, now you recognised him, and young woman probably his wife. You stood up and bowed, ''Good morning my king, my queen.''

''Good morning dear, we didn't meet yet. I am Frigga.'' she smiled.

After they sat you did too and you all began ypur feast.

Suddenly the doors opened and someone entered.

It was tall muscular man. He had blond hair in a little bun. He wore silver armour and in hand had big hammer. Definitely Thor.

''Hello mother.'' he said with big smile and kissed Frigga on the cheek.

''Hello father.'' he said and sat against me and put the hammer on the table with a thud.

''Hello Thor did you sleep well?'' Frigga asked him.

''Very well mother what about you?''

''Like never before'' she smiled.

You were still quiet before Thor noticed me.

''You must be (Y/N) the half mortal. Loki told me about you'' he winked. You slightly blushed. You felt little awkward in there. Like a complete stranger.

"Excuse me please. I'm going back to my room.'' they nodded and you left.

When you wanted enter your room someone grabbed your arm. When you turned around it was Thor.

''Hi Thor do you need anything?'' you smiled at him.

''My Lady did I offended you when I called you half mortal?'' he looked deeply in your eyes.

''No, of course not.'' you answered.

''Well would you mind if I invite you to walk with me around our gardens?'' he asked, hope in his eyes.

''I would love to.'' you smiled and Thor as well.

''Great! See you later then, my lady." he took your hand and kissed it.

''Thor just call me (Y/n).'' 

''Ok so see you later lady (Y/n)." he smirked and left.

You went to dress to more comfortable clothes. You grabbed the green tunic what Loki gave you and found some pants in a closet. Though they were a bit bigger it was still better than nothing.

You waited for Thor patiently. Somebody knocked on your door, you approached them and opened, seeing Thor.

''Can we?'' he smiled when he offered you his muscular arm.

''Of course.'' you smiled back and sneaked your arm around his.

*in the gardens*

''So lady (Y/N) tell me something about you. What do you like? What do you do in your free time?''

''Oh well my favorite color is (y/f/c). I really love (y/f/food). I had a dog. My precious. Sometimes I'm drawing. I love watching stars. I don't know what tell you more.'' you randomly said what popped in your noggin.

"Did you see our constellation? It's a lot different than yours." he chuckled.

"I have not had the chance yet. I would love to. And when I will return back on Earth you can visit me and I will show you our constellation.'' you said and he looked at you sadly.

''You are going back on Midgard?'' his voice sounded sad. Why everybody feels bad that you return back on Earth.

''Thor I can't stay here. I'm not saying I don't like it here. It's amazing but I just can't. But you and Loki can visit me anytime.'' you grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. He gave you weak smile.

''Loki will be back in 3 days and you want to be with him right?'' you glanced at him shocked. What does he mean by that?

''What do you mean?'' he chuckled and shook his head, ''Nothing. Come.''

He leaded you to something that looked like battlefield, ''I introduce you to my 4 best friends. We've won a lot of battles together.''

As you were closer you saw 4 figures. One of them was a woman. Black haired with dangerous expression. Then there was smaller man. He has big beard and bigger belly. The second one has hair in a ponytail and the other blond, slightly curled hair. 

''My friends I want to introduce you lady (Y/n). Lady (Y/n) this is Lady Sif.'' he pointed on the beautiful woman.

''Nice to meet you Lady.'' you did a lkttle bow.

''Me too (Y/n). Just Sif next time." she winked.

''And this is Hogun.'' the one with the ponytail.

''Nice to meet you Hogun.'' 

''Nice to meet you too (Y/n)." he answered and bowed.

''And this is Volstagg.''

''Oh my lady it's so nice to meet you. Chicken thigh?'' he smiled and offered you one chicken thigh from his tray.

''Nice to meet you too and no thanks.'' you smiled and he made big bite to the chicken thigh.

Sif just rolled her eyes.

''And last, this is Fandral.''

''Hello Fandral.'' you wanted shake his hand but he grabbed you and kissed you like you've known each other for millenias . You slapped him hard. What the hell did he do?! One more reason to go back.

''What the hell are you doing!!'' you yelled at him and run away.

Thor's POV

I punched Fandral to the face and he fell to the ground.

''What are you doing? Are you crazy?'' I yelled at him.

''I'm sorry but she is too much beautiful.'' he smirked and I wanted to punch him again but Sif stopped me.

''Go... Let him be he is a wretch.'' she whispered.

I gave him death look and headed to (Y/n)'s room. When I came to her doors I knocked and entered but she wasn't there. I started to look for her.

Your POV

I run to the gardens to hid before the disgusting pervert. What does he think he is? 

I tugged few daisies and knit little coronal.

Then somebody grabbed my arm I jumped and turned around.

''Thor you scared me! Never do that again!'' I laughed.

''I'm sorry for what Fandral did. He's never like this." he told you.

"What happened, happened." you sighed.

"Would you come with me I want to give you something.'' he smiled and you nodded.