Chapter 10

Loki bowed his head down, looking at the floor, hand on your waist.

"Is something wrong Loki?" you asked and put your fingers under his chin to lift it up. He had sad, worried face. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it immediately.

"C'mon you can tell me." you smiled slightly. He sighed.

"It's just... Father said you can stay here just for one day. And I think it's too short. Especially now when you found out that I love you.'' he chuckled, ''If you didn't know it would be easier for me to let you go. Now we kissed and it even harder for me to say goodbye. I don't want you to go (Y/n)." Loki said tears in his eyes. You wrapped your hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. He did the same just wrapped his arms around your waist and burried his head into your neck.

"We'renot saying goodbye for forever. We will meet again I promise. I just need some time to put everything in a line. Today I will do everything what your heart desires for (Ok I don't know if I wrote this sentence right :D)  It will be the best last day. I promise?" you said calming him down. He stopped sob and looked at you. He slightly smiled and you did the same. 

---------

Loki's POV

Today is the last day I have, to spend with her. The girl I liked from the moment when we met on the street. When I asked her where I can find the florist's. Like her (y/e/c) were sparkling and her beautiful smile.

And then when I saved her from the burning house and took care of her.

But now... Just one single day. Maybe I won't see her again. Maybe something will happen and she will die. But I can't think like that. I have to enjoy the last few moments and remember her beautiful face.

It's now about midday so I decided take her on smile picnick to the meadow.

No one's pov

"C'mon Loki I will fall down. I can't see anything." (Y/N) laughed as Loki led her to the picnick blanket. She has scarf around her eyes so she can't see anything.

"Just a few steps darling. Ok stay and when I say now you can put the scarf down." Loki said to her and she nodded. Loki walked to the blanket. He took the bouqet of roses and stood next to her.

"Ok.. Now (Y/n)" he said and (Y/N) put the scarf down.

Her face froze in amazement. There was blanket on the ground with candles around it. On the ground lied rose petals. It was so beutiful.

Then she turned to Loki. He had bouqet of bloody red roses in his hands. She had bright smile on her lips the same as Loki's.

"Loki it's wonderful. I love it so much." he handed her the roses and she smelled them. They smelled so sweet.

They both sat on the ground and started eat all the food and talked about everything.

"So you are saying that you charmed Thor's hair to be pink?" (Y/n) laughed at the imagination.

"Yes and it was very enjoyable until Frigga found out and her face was priceless." Loki chuckled.

"She nor Thor didn't talk to me over a week. But it was worth it." Loki watched her laughing. She was cute when she was laughing. He was so happy with with her but it won't last long.

"So what do you want to do next my king?" (Y/n) interrupted him from his thaughts and  Loki smirked at the salutation.

''Well my queen, would you do me a favor and join me to a little adventure?'' Loki smiled mischievously.

''And what adventure you have on mind?'' (Y/n) asked with eagerness. She loved adventures. Even though they are dangerous.

''I want to take you to Alfheim. You will love it there. Even I go there to calm down when one of those idiots piss me off.'' Loki said to her with hope she will say yes.

''Will it be dangerous?''

''Well if we will encounter the wild animals then yes we will be-'' Loki was interrupted by (Y/N).

''Yes yes yes I will go with you!!! Now wait and I will go put on some more comfortable clothes'' (Y/n) screamed. Before Loki could realize what's going on she was gone. So he went wait to the rainbow bridge with 2 horses.

Loki's POV

I've waited here for 10 minutes then I saw her coming. When she was closer I saw what she was wearing. She has the tunic I've given to her with black pants and high shoes.

''Can we?'' she asked and hopped on one of the horses. After while we were at Bifrost. We hopped of the horses and walked towards Heimdall.

Your POV

When we were riding to the big ball with the triangle on it you looked everywhere around you. It was so amazing. The rainbow bridge and the big sea around. After while we were there so we hopped off the horses and Loki ledyou inside. 

Everything inside was golden and beautiful.

''Hello Lady (Y/n).'' somebody spoke. You turned around and in the middle stood man with golden armour and sword in his hand.

''Hi.'' you said quietly and made litlle wave with your hand.

''This is Heimdall. He is our guardian. And he will take us to Alfheim.'' Loki told you and you smiled at Heimdall.

Loki took your hand and lead you to some round object but it was shining like the bridge.

He held you by your waist.

''Can we?'' Heimdall asked.

''Yes.'' you said excitey. And now you were flying through the object all around you was bright light and you held Loki's arm tightly.

After while you were standing on the ground. When you looked around everywhere was bright green grass and really weird trees. One of the tree has blue leafs and the others had red or yellow. All around were flying colorful butterflies. You looked on the other side and in the distance stood really big tree and under him was something like big pond. 

''My queen this is Alfheim.'' 

------------

Hello 

So here is another chapter 

Bye and Have a nice day beautiful :*;)