Ch. 12 Oh My Gosher

I started driving towards the house and couldn't help but wonder if what I was doing was sick or just whoreish. Yet I shrugged it off when I got up to Brandon's door, he invited me in. “No one is home.” He smirked we walked into his room. "So glad you decided to stop by," Brandon smiled laying me on his bed.

"What can I say, I like to be pleasured." I smirked pulling him close to me.

"You know I can see you with my t-shirt on." He said unbuttoning my shirt.

"Well I can see you with nothing on," I stripped him of his shirt.

"What are we waiting for then?" He brought his lips towards mine and kissed me passionately. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I did the same we were tussling around on his bed side-to-side. He finally got my pants off then he fell on the floor and I burst out laughing, "Hope you like it down here too." Then he pulled me down with him. Suddenly he bit at my lip and brought me closer. He moved his hands down my undies and started to feel around. My legs started squirming around and he only just started. God, I'm such a baby!

I mean I was use to this, but... when he touched me it felt so good. It felt like we were meant to do this. Meant to cheat on his girlfriend. Meant to piss off Josh. Meant to make Jace jealous. Meant to be dirty. He felt around faster and when he finally stuck it in it was a rush of a feeling. He kept jabbing at me every so often first he would go slow and deep and I held on the carpet on his floor as he would kiss me hard. I would moan silently in his mouth as he did so. Then he started going fast and hard and I couldn't control my moans they were getting louder and longer. I ran my fingers through his hair and began flexing my stomach muscle faster. I felt this rush of heat flowing through me, I treated to stop it but there was nothing I could do, it came all out with my loud moan. He moved his mouth down there and finished me off before I could protest.

"Stop." I threatened Brandon through slow breathes.

"Stop what?" He smirked pulling away from me.

"That, I... don't do that again." I blushed out of embarrassment.

"Ada... have you ever had an o-" I covered his mouth.

"Don't say it." I said getting redder by the second.

"It's natural, all girls do it." Brandon said kissing my stomach.

"I hate you,"

"Well... you sure didn't prove that."

"Fuck you," I blushed harder.

"Why don't we just... fuck." He laughed. "I can make you do that again... but faster." He arched his eyebrow up in a sexy way.

"I don't want to do it faster." I quickly replied, "I don't want to do that ever again."

"Admit it, you liked the feeling." I didn't answer.

"This is wrong, this is all wrong." I said instead.

"Everything is wrong, but it's just feels so good." He smirked kissing my lips. I pulled away and smirked at him, “I need to go shower.” I walked away towards the shower and grabbed a towel. How did I let him get to me like that. After the shower I put on Brandon's shirt and a pair of underwear I brought with me. I pranced around his house looking for him.  "Brandon?" I yelled? No answer, I went to the front of the house and looked in the living room. "Brandon!" I tried once more. No answer, fine. I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my pants and keys right when I was about to walk out of the house someone grabbed me and pulled me into a closet. I tried to muffle a scream but their hand was on my mouth, so I kicked and punch them as hard as I can, when I opened my eyes, I realized it was Brandon. "OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY!" I yelled.

"Shush!" He said through a cough. He covered my mouth and that's when the front door open. My heart stopped.

"Brandon!?" A manly voice yelled. Oh my god, we are so dead. Brandon made sure I didn't move an inch. "Angel?" He yelled again, this time he went upstairs and looked around. I had everything on me, my keys, pants, and my-, oh my god my shirt. That's when I saw it, his father had my shirt in his hands. "Angel needs to keep her stuff in her room." He said annoyed as if this was one of Angel's everyday thing. He left the house and me and Brandon sighed.

"Oh my fucking god that was so close!" I breathed. "I thought he-" As soon as I opened the closet door, the front door opened again. Brandon shut the door quietly as possible.

"Are you sure no one is home?" We heard through the close door a women's voice, Brandon got stiff next to me. I looked up to his face.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He said confused as we continued to listen to their conversation.

"Positive, the kids are out with their friends. I guess someone came and pick Brandon up?"

"What about that other car?" Oh god, my car.

"Group thing, I searched the house." Brandon's dad said. "Caron, look it's fine, we are alone. My wife won't be home until next week." Brandon was about 3 seconds from walking out of this closet but I stopped him and shook my head. This bitch will not make it awkward for me. Thats when we heard them running upstairs and going into the main bedroom locked door. I ran out of the closet and out the front door with Brandon behind me, we shut the front door silently, and ran in my car. I gave Brandon the keys and his eyes widen.

"You are going to treat me to something nice for me not to tell your mother!" His mouthed gaped open and my engine quickly started, it wasn't like a giant, ROAR. "GO!" I hissed at him. He took off driving towards somewhere.

This is awkward... what am I going to say to him? He we just witnessed your dad cheating, while we were just doing you know, having oral sex. So... you can explain to your parents why we were hiding in the closet, why a girl was over.

"Can you stop?" Brandon said. I looked over at him confused.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Biting your nails like this is going to effect your life." He said rolling his eyes.

"It's not! It's just awkward. Your whole family is basically ruined! Don't you see, oh my god. No more true love, no more true feelings, they weren't destined for each other. Oh my god, he is going to hell-" Brandon interrupted my rambling.

"Will you calm the hell down, damn."

"How are you calm!?" I yelled at him, "Your family is bas-" He interrupted me again.

"Ada. Calm down. This isn't the first time... it's just a different woman." I sat back in my seat with a puzzled look in my face, "I just wanted to see if he was cheating again. I got my answer." He shrugged leaning his head sideways while driving.

"Then why the hell did you drag me into a closet, why didn't you just confront him and be like, 'AH HA! You are cheating!" I suggested.

"Oh my god, who are you?" He said looking at me confused, I was about to speak until my cellphone ringed, and the name Karma popped up.

"Hello..." I said silently.

"Where the hell are you? Where is Josh? Why are you guys not answering your phones?" Oh shit.

"Listen I am just hanging with-"

"Hanging? You are not suppose to be hanging with anyone Ada. You can not trust anyone Ada. God, get your ass back to my house grab Josh and meet me sometime around 8. I have a little racing I want you two to do." She said rudely. God! That still gave me like 4 hours to kill. Brandon looked at me as if he knew something was going on.

"Okay..." I said quietly. He mouthed the words, 'what's wrong?' I shook my head at it like it was nothing,

"Damn it, God. Stay focus." She spat at me. "That's why your parents aren't around, they didn't stay focus and they lost control stay the hell focus!" She hung up on me and that was it. What does she mean... they lost focus? My father and mother were successful people... that's how they got all their money. Right...