Kisses Delavin & Christian Morones- PBB Lucky Season 7 Teen Edition

Author's Note:
▪ I was so inspired and so 'kilig' today after watching videos of KissTian moments in twitter that I actually finished this fanfic in less than an hour! Christian's affections towards Kisses are REAL friends! Gosh!
▪ THIS IS A COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. Please do not be misguided.

Happy reading! ☺

HIS PRINCESS

She, Ate Maymay and Yong are lying in the sofa. Ate May and Yong are still awake but are obviously about to go to sleep while she's sleeping soundly already. I look at her pretty face. Her hair is covering most of it.

She looks cold.

I immediately look for something that can be used as a cover. I found my bathrobe and Edward's hoodie on the table.

These will do.

I went straight to her and put my bathrobe to protect her from the cold. While I put Edward's hoodie over Ate Maymay whom just fell asleep right now. I take a glimpse of Yong and I noticed that he's already sleeping too.

I decided to join them. I took a pillow and lay beside her. She didn't move a bit. She's really deeply asleep I thought.

After a few minutes, Ate May gets up and said that she will just go to the girls' bedroom to sleep. Now it's just me, her and Yong left here. I look at her face once more.

She's really beautiful. Just like a princess.

I couldn't help myself. I took away the hairs that are covering her lovely face, stared at her for a moment then bury my face once again on my pillow.

Yong is still here, watching. No one should know.

And then out of the blue, as if God just heared my heart's plea, Yong left and went to the kitchen.We are alone now. I can't possibly describe the happiness that I am feeling as of the moment.

Suddenly, she moved and my bathrobe lose its position a bit. I immediately put it back on her and gently caress her arm in a soothing manner. After a few moments, I could tell by her breathing that she's asleep once again.

This time I took the liberty in staring at her beautiful face, now that no one is watching.

I could stare at her forever!

I knew that she's currently having a hard time even if she doesn't tell me. I always look at her. I noticed everything. She likes Marco but Marco didn't feel the same way.

Sometimes I just want to punch him. How can he not see how wonderful and kind this girl is? She's everything.

I wish with all my heart that it would just be me. If it was me, I would never ever break her heart. But I wasn't.

Yeah sometimes life's just do really suck.

I sighed. I immediately pushed away the thoughts that are creeping into my mind. I already decided that I would wait til we get outside. For now, I will just do my very best to take care of her and protect her from any form of harm. As her friend.

One day I will difinitely tell you how I truly feel. That I promise..........

..........my princess Kisses.