Ethan & Billie- Meant To Be

Author's Note:
▪ My very first VanBie fic! Heck I didn't even see it coming! A couple of episodes and boom! I'm hooked! Well obviously you knew who my bet is. TEAM GATAS FOR THE WIN! 😉❤
▪ THIS IS A COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. Please do not be misguided.

Happy reading! 😊

I LIKE HER

She's here. I was right all along.

She's sitting on the that small couch with slumped shoulders and an obvious tired and upset expression on her face. Well that's totally understandable. After that commotion in the kitchen earlier that Grace started, it's only natural for her to feel that way.

Ever since Andoy, Jai and Yuan confessed to her, I was pretty sure that at some point something like this is going to happened because we are all working in the same place after all. JEYA bar is definitely a small space for three guys who all like the same girl. A girl who is one of their employees of all which totally just made the situation far worse.

Well not just three, it's four actually. Myself included.

Yes that's right I do like Billie too. And it's crazy because I realized that I like her more than I think at first that I do. And that feeling is only making me greedy because now I wanted to be by her side always more than anything. I wanted to take care of her, to protect her and cherish her like the most precious treasure in the world. But as of the moment I knew that just I shouldn't do that. Everything will surely get even messier if I did.

My three bestfriends are in love with her. Can you imagine what it would be like if I confess too? Especially now that we all knew that she somehow likes or liked me as well as per Andoy's words? Well I can. It will be chaos for sure. And I definitely didn't want all of us to get caught in between that.

That's why even though how many times my friends asked me if I have feelings for Bille before, I always said no. For I think it's the best decision to this kind situation as of now, not only for my friends but for Billie as well. If everyone in JEYA bar will learn that the four bosses are in love with her, she can't have the normal, peaceful life that she deserves in this place anymore. And that by far is the one thing that I definitely don't want to ever happen. She'll absolutely get hurt. Even more than she did today and I couldn't bear to see that. Never.

So for now I'll just continue to be like this. A good friend to her. A friend that she can always lean on whenever she's at her low point. Just like today.

I was momentarily lifted from my current reverie as I saw Billie sighed deeply all of a sudden. Then she turned her eyes up to the ceiling, now staring blankly at the space above.

She's beautiful. I mused inside my mind.

She's obviously not the stunningly beautiful type. You know the long legged, shaped up beauty queen peg of a woman. In fact she's really short even for an average Filipina. But there's something about her that you can't just help but be drawn into no matter what you do. I can't even explain it myself but it seems like her overwhelming charm and strong personality encompasses all her lackings when it comes to those physical criterias. And what is more amazing is the fact that she's not even aware even a bit of that impact of hers. She's always nonchalant and confident despite her flaws which truly makes her stand out from all the other girls that has been chasing us all along.

To be honest I guess that's actually what made me fell for her in the first place. And I really think that it's the exact same thing with Andoy, Yuan and Jai as well.