Ramin Karimloo & Sierra Boggess (RIerra)

Author's Note:
Ramin is very much married with two kids and all that while Sierra had just broken up with her fiance but I don't care either way. I ship it so hell yeah! This is a fanfiction anyway. 😆

To the best Phantom and Christine to date (IMO)!🎭

Happy reading! 😊

POISON AND WINE

Ramin pressed the doorbell thrice consecutively. A smirk is suddenly spreading across his face.

I wonder how her reaction would be. He excitedly thought.

He is actually standing in front of Sierra's apartment now with his camera on and currently vlogging for broadway.com.

She doesn't have any idea that he's coming though.

His smirk turned into full blown grin when he heared footsteps coming from the inside, indicating that Sierra is about to open the door.

"Surprise!" He literally yelled as soon as the door opened.

"Jesus Christ!" Sierra exclaimed and backed instinctively away in surprise. She almost fell on her feet too which made Ramin roared in ridiculous laughter.

"Ramin Karimloo! What the heck?" She yelled back at him. Though at the same time she can't help but grin as well as she witness the big buffed man lose his shit in laughter in her front.

"You should have seen you face Sierra. I thought your eyes are actually going to pop out of their sockets for real." Ramin replied almost unintelligibly in between snorts and giggles.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh shut up!"

"I am not even joking! Here look. I am absolutely sure that my camera caught it." Then he thrusted his camera to her.

Her eyes widened. "What the heck!" She screamed while Ramin just burst out laughing once again.

She raised her hand, getting ready to really hit him but unfortunately, Ramin was faster. He immediately held her waist with both of his hands and rotate their positions with ease, thus enabling him to enter her apartment and escape that impending smack.

"Ramin Karimloo!" Sierra yelled again, shut the door and ran after him inside.

They continue to chase each other like little children for about a good couple of minutes until they finally tire themselves out.

"Sierra I'm hungry." Ramin mused and slumped on Sierra's sofa. He is still slightly panting from their previous child's play.

"Go to the kitchen and make yourself some food, you grown ass man." She retorted, also still slightly panting before settling herself beside him as well.

With that, he quickly turned to face her and cooed like a baby, "Please make me some food Sierra. Please."

Sierra slowly turned her face to him. Her expression is that of a mixture of both mortification and amusement.

"Eww stop it!" She exclaimed in disgust then chuckled.

But Ramin only inched himself closer to her though. "Nope, I won't stop until you make me some food." And then he repeated his stint and cooed, "Please Sierra, please."

She giggled. "Ok fine. Just stop it. Geez!" She mused and then finally stood and went to the kitchen.

"Thanks Sie!" He shouted at her back triumphantly.

Moments later, both of them are already munching the chocolate brownies that Sierra baked earlier that day.

"Hmnn this is good." Ramin muttered in satisfaction as he chewed. "You're really great at baking Sie."