Chapter 21

Patricks POV

I spent as much time as they would let me with the baby. Tori was stable, they said, and theyd sedated her for the time being. She would wake up soon enough.

Maybe it would all calm down now. The baby was here, and tori could be healthy now. And hopefully all the horrible people in our lives would stay away.

Tori woke up sometime around noon the day after our daughter was born. Of course, she immediately asked for her baby.

Tori cried when the nurses brought her in, and her hands were shaking when she reached out to take her daughter.

"She's beautiful." She said.

"Shes perfect." I agreed.

"Did you name her?" Tori asked me.

"No. I wanted to wait for you." I said.

"Well, I dont know what to name her." Tori said, frowning.

"Charlotte?" I asked.

Tori shook her head. "No." She said.

"Laurie?" I asked.

Another no.

"I honestly have no idea. But we have to name her."

"Well, we have to figure it out. Like, very soon. Maybe we should ask Pete, or Google it." She said.

"Those both sound like a terrible idea." She said.

I laughed.

But we were having a real problem with naming this baby.

We needed help.

Sorry this is so short but Patrick is not wrong-i need some help naming this baby girl. Soooo, I gots a proposition for you, my loves.

NAME THAT BABY!

Everybody who has an idea on what to name baby Eaton please pm it to me. I need a first and middle name. If I choose your name i will totally dedicate the chapter to you and write you an imagine in the Fall Out Boy preference book AND love you forever.

Its open now until I pick a name lol, so go go go!

Love you all!

-Amy