Chapter 1: Crowning of New Student House Representative

"I, Juliet Stella, accept as the new student house representative entrusted to me by the honorable members of this house, Foxtail.  I will accept the responsibility to lead the students of this respective house in the name of  autumn people, magic, and Mckenna Kaelin Foxtail. I will begin my term as we acknowledge the grace and guidance of our mystic Arctic Fox."

"Nodum Acceptio"  *whispers*

The little crowd clapped as they acknowledge Juliet as their new representative, the little ceremony was held at Enchanted Garden which is few steps away from their common room. She is the first junior representative of this house which is little odd because it was always senior's job but this time it wasn't.

Tomorrow will be her first kinda big job because the new batch of freshmen will come so after assigning them to their respective house by the sorting hat she'll have to go through the long explanation about the Foxtail house since it is known to be silent and ghostly because Foxtails has the smallest population among all of the houses. But before that, Juliet decided to walk through their greenhouse to calm herself. Watching her flowers bloom, even if it is from the muggle world.

"Why do you love that muggle flowers so much that you decided to grow them here, huh?"

She turned around and Chase Carter was there, standing next to her with his cup of coffee. She kept on watering them lightly.

"Why not? they're beautiful and harmless"

"Like you?"

"Be careful, you might prick your fingers when it's me"

"Whoops *raising his both hands as a sign of surrender* i'll make my way out, you might call your nine tailed friend here."

And she let him make his way out the greenhouse, she stayed there a little more to find peace and planning for tomorrow. She's definitely anxious because she wasn't in the situation like this before, totally it's her first time so she ended up picking up her calming draught from her pocket to keep her mind at peace and gone back to her common room and slept to be ready for tomorrow's event the sorting hat. Luckily, she didn't struggle as she try to fall asleep.

__________________________________________________

author's note: some of my chapters may be not that long enough but i will try my best to write and one more thing, English is not my mother tongue so i'm putting double efforts here. Feel free to comment. Thank you :)