Chapter 4: Secret Behind

"Why is it the Slytherin's house holder is here huh?"

It was a saturday morning at Enchanted Garden when Louis came accidentally to Foxtail's quarter, Juliet was there reading some poems all by her self.

"I didn't know I am in your territory you now. I was just walking around here and saw this garden, it was new to me so i decided to have a look and i saw you. Is it Foxtail's something?"

"It's our Enchanted Garden. I didn't know either that House Holders can actually see our quarter. Welcome, since you can see it. It means the garden itself invited you in."

"I hope you don't mind me chilling here"

She let him stay there and continued reading. Feeling the chill wind touching through her cheek and listening to glass chimes while the bird sing.

"I saw you last night in the forest, why are you there? it is supposed to be restricted area, isn't it?"

Louis asked. Juliet looked at him to find out he isn't looking at her while asking, he was on the grass lying with his eyes closed.

"Are you trying to be my stalker, Mr. Harries? and one thing... actually we CAN go there since the house holder thing."

"I'm afraid saying yes. The wicca incident stopped, is it you?"

"Oh, therefore i had a little angel watching over me all this time then."

"Look, it was coincident. I was walking around that time and I saw you walking into the forest, of course I was just concern our tiny girl all by herself might be lost in the forest and worst somebody or something  might cause harm on her. Or shall I say, something was with her back then"

"I am NOT tiny girl"

"Is it yours?"

"What?"

"It has tails"

"Tails huh?"

"But i'm sure it wasn't a dog, was it? wait..."

"what?"

"Ninetailed fox...a foxtail"

"Bingo. Now since you saw me and my little friend, I'm afraid you can't get away alive."

Louis looked up to see Juliet, and he acted like she made him nervous.

"Just fucking around. Don't worry."

"I thought you're going to kill me right away with your tiny hands on my neck. To be honest, I actually heard your fairy lights.. it will ring faintly when something is going on around them and somehow i don't know why but I heard them when it's supposed to be only heard by the one who casted the spell"

"Well, it's okay it doesn't matter. And about the Wicca, they're gone for now.. they might be pawn, but I didn't let them go around the forest and casting stupid spells alive."

In that moment He knew Juliet wasn't just an ordinary student. He feels something weird about Juliet, the way she talk about getting rid of something... most likely this isn't new to her but of course he wasn't sure about that. 

"Well, next time when something happens don't hesitate to ask us. Don't do it alone."

"Yes, I know."

Then she closed the book and a paper fell and she didn't notice it so Louis picked it up and something was written there, he read: Lost is a lovely place to find yourself.

"Did you wrote this?"

He handed the paper she dropped.

"Thank you, yes."

But before she even touched the paper he handed, he immediately put it in his pocket. She tried to reach his hand to get the paper but he pulled her and pinned her down on the grass and whispered

"I'm keeping this. Thank you."

She was about to tell him to give it back to her but she changed her mind instead she pushed him away

"Get off, you jerk." 

He get up and helped Juliet too ignoring the help..

"I'm going now. See you around, Juliet"

"Go away"

And she turned around and got back to Foxtail's common room to find out most of student were chilling at living room reading books and not really caring for anyone, Chase was there too looking at her. When she was about to go to her room Chased asked

"It was unusual of you talking to someone. Especially, someone from Slytherin heh?"

"He was just asking something, it wasn't a big deal"

"That is why it's unusual, you wouldn't speak when it isn't a big deal to you."

And she looked straight to his eyes, she didn't say anything at all. Some of the students noticed them and felt somewhat awkward..

"S-sorry. I didn't meant it, nevermind"

Juliet walked straight to her room and carefully shut the door. 

"unusual huh?" 

She said and sigh.

______________________________________________

Author's Note: poem written by Michael Faudet // Lost
i decided to base my characters by anime since Kenna loves them. <3