Again. SORRY! I SHOULD'VE POSTED THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO

(This is part of my other story; Amor Vincit Omnia but this update is also for this story)

So guys, hey👋🏼um... Well, as what I said on the last update, I'm discontinuing this book, with the rest of the Matthew Espinosa book. Why? Because I lost motivation on continuing this, the same with the other two. I don't like magcon or Matthew, as much as I used to. I started liking other things now. Trust me, I loved writing this book, heck, I have so much ideas for this. But, things changed and well, I change my mind towards things. Call me a "fake fan" or whatever, but I just don't feel it anymore. I'm sorry if you truly enjoy reading this but it's really not working anymore. I love writing so much, but for the passed months, I'm feeling the joy anymore. Maybe, someday I'll find that motivation and strength in me to continue writing books that will make you guys, and me proud... But that day won't be anytime soon. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for supporting me through out here,  (if there's still someone reading my book🙁) anyways, I wish someday, when I'm ready to pick up the pieces and go back to writing, you guys will still be there to support me. Goodbye... For now :')