Chapter 1 - What?!

I walked to the hallway of the school looking down and not actracting my bullies, but it didn't work because I got pushed in the lockers. Someone gripped my neck, I can't breathe. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Please put me down" I said to Matthew

"And why would I do that?" Matthew said to me. His gripping became harder and I started to see dots. His gang Taylor, Nash and Hayes laughed but Carter looked at me with pity in his eyes. I looked away from Carter, I don't need pity right now. I did the only thing that I could think of.

I kicked Matthew's down there and made a run to the girls bathroom. I wanted to cry but I feel like there's stoping me. Like I'm tired of crying. I wish I could end myself but I can't. I just can't.

The school bell rung and it's time for classes I stood up from the concrete floor and I opened the bathroom stall door and looked at myself in the mirror. Why do I need to be ugly and worthless. Why do I deserved to be bullied. I washed my face and put my eye liner, mascara and lip balm. I covered the hand print in my neck with a concealer. I walked out and was about to walk to my class when Carter stopped me. I looked at him emotionless.

"Elaine I'm so sorry of what Matt did to you. Trust me his a good guy" Carter said.

"If bullying others is called good then yes his a good guy" I said annoyed. I walked away. So far Carter is really the one who cares about others in their group but It's not enough.

I walk to my Math class. Great, just great.

"Ms. Whitesides! Where have you been?!" Mr. Hemmings said

"Sorry sir, I got another asthma attack." I said.

"Oh.. Sorry I shouted. You may take your sit now" Mr. Hemming said smiling lightly. I smiled at him and took my sit at the back.

I want this day to be over!!

↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠

It's lunch time and I didn't eat anything, It's not because I don't want to eat. It's just that I'm sure Matthew is there and I don't want to see him. I go to the library and sit at the back where nobody go except me and maybe Ms.Russett, she's the librarian.

I got my phone out and listen to the music. I begin to think, what if Matthew is really a good guy? Nah, he can't be. But he have a girlfriend, Amber who's so nice and nothing like him. Amber is also the leader of the glee club and she's Miss populat here.

I sighed... How did all this happen to me.

↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠

Amber's POV

I'm finding Elaine, to make friends with her. I can't just look at her get bullied by my boyfriend. Also her brother Jacob said she can sing, so I need to make her to join our group. When I can't find her. I sat at our group table.

"Who are you looking for, Amber?" Mahogany asked.

"No one..." I said. I sat down next to Matthew and he put his arms around me but I removed it.

"What's wrong babe?" Matt asked

"We need to talk... Privately" I whispered to him

"Whatever you want to talk about, you can say it infront of my people and your people" Matt said.

"Okay... We need to break up" I said

"Wha- What?!" Matt said getting angry.

"I can't take it anymore. You're a bully. You bully innocent people! Like Elaine!" I shouted

"Wait.. Hold up! You mean Elaine Whitesides, my step-sister?!" Jacob said, also standing up.

"Yeah... You didn't know?" I asked confusingly. I thought everybody knows...

Jacob shook his head and grap Matthew's collar.

"Don't you dare touch my sister again, Espinosa" Jacob said with such venom in his voice.

"Whatever dude, You're not the boss of me" Matt said. He pushed Jacob and walk away.

All of us are stunned. We're speechless, We never saw the this side of Jacob.

Jacob stood up and said something about him going home and cutting classes.

↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠

Elaine's POV

I walk to my next class which is Music.

I walked inside and everybody's watching and whispering about me. I look for Jacob but his not here. Where is he?!

"Elaine Whitesides and Matthew Espinosa! Go to the principal, for a early dismissal." When I heard that from the speaker. I instantly stood up and fastly walk to the principal's office (yes walk because there's no running in the halls and I don't want to get a white slip)

I went inside the principal's office and saw my mom and dad and I guess Matthew's parents talking.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Oh nothing sweetie... We just need you and Matthew. We'll explain later. By the way where's Matthew" My mom said.

Soon Matthew walked in and saw us.

"Matthew great you're here!" Mrs. Espinosa said.

Matthew look so clueless especial when he saw me.

"Come on children. We have a flight to LA" My dad said.

"Why are we going to LA, Mr. Whiteside? If you don't mind me asking sir." Matthew asked with manners. Two face.

"Hey dad where is Jacob?" I asked

"He went home, He said his teacher sent him home" Dad said

I just nodded my head.

↞After 3 hours↠

It looks like Jacob now knows that I got bullied by Matthew and he got mad when I told him that they're going with us to LA. I also made him promised that he won't tell mom and dad.

We're at the plane already. Mom and Dad made us sit together but the good thing is I'm in the window sit. Nobody's talking.

↞Dinner Time↠

We ate dinner at a fancy private restaurant and Matthew being the two face he is, he's being a fake cuttiepie. It annoys me, even Jacob looks annoyed. Matthew even said that Jacob, him and I are good friends. Like what?! You're my fcking bully, idiot.

My dad stoop up and said "We, My wife, Mike and Sarah need to tell you something."

"What is it Dad" I asked

"It started when we're in College years. Mike and I made a promise that our children will marry each other but Jacob and Matthew's older brother can't marry each other so you, Elaine need to marry my son Matthew" Mr. Espinosa said to me.

"Wait! What!!" Matthew and I shouted at the same time.

↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠↞↠

So that's the first chapters! Hope you all liked it 😊