Chapter Five: Big Day - The Beginning

AN: This chapter is dedicated to AnnaSun14014. I just wanted to thank her for all that she has done. =)

______________________________________________

Big Day: The Beginning

I didn't know what was wrong with me. Why was I putting up with all this shit? My body had become overwhelmed. Yes, that was it. Stupid! No, that couldn't be it! I mean, yes, I was being stupid. But, I was feeling an unneeded, no, unwanted attraction to Alecksander Johanssen. Why? Because he made me feel things I had never felt before? Made my body hum? Well, okay, yeah. But, I shouldn't be giving him the right to touch my body! Ugh! I was so pissed. And so relaxed. So needy for his touch. Aack! What was I thinking? When he had his mouth on my nipples I could not help but melt. I was in such shock I could not move. Paralyzed. With anger? No, damnit. It was lust. I am an idiot! I stifled a groan.

The whole car ride to the office and I was replete with images of his hands on me from last night, his mouth on me from this morning. Fuck! How did I get into this mess? How was I going to get out of it?

Even now, his hand on my thigh was driving me crazy. I could feel the moisture beginning to leak into the icy-pink panties he had given me to wear. There would definitely be a wet spot by the time we got to the office! I groaned when he decided to rake a nail over my crotch. I turned away from him, not wanting to see the inevitable, condescending and perpetual smirk grace his otherwise gorgeous lips.

He tugged on the string of pearls that hung between my nipples that had gone numb but, with that tug they were now burning with desire. I gasped, then heard his chuckle. Bastard! He took my chin in his fingers and turned my face to look at him.

“Sienna. I don't think I can tolerate you not looking at me. I want to see into those emerald eyes as I pleasure you. As you pleasure me. I want to watch your expressions as I manipulate your pussy.” His lips were moving. I heard what he said but, there was absolutely no intelligence in his words. What did he want? I glanced at the driver who just at that moment happened to be looking into the back seat at me. I could feel the heat of his gaze. I could feel the heat between my legs explode. What was happening to me?

“Do you understand me?” he asked.

I shook my head keeping my eyes on the driver. Of course not. How could he ask me something so ridiculous? He wasn't making any sense.

As if understanding my predicament, he gently placed his lips on mine then whispered, “I'll let you look at other men as long as you always look back at me.”

My eyes immediately swiveled to look into his. I was riveted by his words. What did he mean by that? I could feel his hand on the inside of my thighs, pushing them apart, pushing my skirt up. I looked back at the rearview mirror and saw the driver's eyes no longer on my own but looking farther down at what was going on below.

“Make sure we don't have an accident, Charles.” Johanssen said still looking at me. The driver's eyes were back on the road. But, I had felt his eyes on me and my body had turned to jello. Something was terribly wrong with me.

Finally, we had reached the front of the building. Johanssen got out and held his hand out for me. Surprised, I grasped it as he helped me out of the car. Walking into the building, I could not but help noticing all the sly glances as well as the outright blatant stares of the men and women loitering in the building's lobby. Why? Because Johanssen had not let my hand go. Despite my tugging and pulling. I had given up so as not to cause a scene and also because Johanssen's grip had tightened so much I felt he would break my fingers.

In the elevator, he cornered me again, pulling on the pearls and causing my stomach and other parts to flutter and cream. Thoughts of moving to Montanna had left my mind since this morning when that woman, Marianne, had gotten a hold of me. Thoughts of my father had flooded into my brain. How could a woman remind me of my father? It was her mannerisms, the set of her mouth. It was also the slight fear she seemed to instill. But, I would not let her dominate me. Just like I did not let my father do that to me either.

We reached Donaldson's office when Johanssen turned to Donaldson's assistant.

“You need to make some changes to your department's Maintenance Program. From now on, Ms. Simmons will be taking over that aspect with the highest ranking males until Donaldson gets back. Let them know.”

The assistant nodded, started to ask a question, “What about the punish ...?”

But, Johanssen quickly interrupted her, “Those will be dealt with next week. They will have to put that on hold.”

I was confused. Maintenance program? This sounded like an official program. Why wasn't I aware of this? Then there was that second word she said. Punish. What the hell was that? I was conscious that my face was full of confusion but I could not control this as I was completely taken aback that not only did I not know about it but, I would be taking it over.

Johanssen turned to me. “Are you working out today in the gym?”

I nodded. It was Thursday. On Thursday's I did aerobics, the step machine, ten thousand steps. That usually took about an hour, so I would eat at my desk afterwards. Shit, I didn't bring my lunch. I would have to order out.

“Don't take off your pearls during your exercise. And, I'll have a lunch sent to you afterwards, grilled chicken caesar?” he asked me.

I was stunned. Then nodded. I had already forgotten about the pearls hanging off of my nipples but, the reminder had my juices begin to flow again.

“Good. And, don't forget about the project that you owe me.”

I nodded again. Work. I could do work. That would take my mind off of my traitorous body. I was even looking forward to my salad. Wait, was he guessing? Or did he know what I did every Thursday? Especially when he knew nothing about me yesterday? He had already turned away from me and back to Donaldson's assistant, giving her orders as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“ ... are you still going to Allistair for your maintenance?” he asked and the woman answered him in the affirmative, like a silly, school girl. She really was too old to be acting in that manner. I rolled my eyes. But, he seemed satisfied. Of course he was. Stupid male. “Good, you and the other assistants will continue with that until Donaldson gets back. Make sure Ms. Simmons is appropriately dressed and refreshed after her workout for her administration. And afterwards, when she's completed with the boys, I want her to come see me. I'll be here to show her the ropes in the beginning but, since I have many things to do today, you will need to handle the rest of it with her. You understand?”

Another “Yes, sir,” in the most subservient of manners which caused me to press my lips together so I wouldn't snarl.

0~~~~~0~~~~~*****~~~~~0~~~~~0

I was surprised at how placid Sienna was behaving. In the car, she had been nearly wanton. Checking on her panties only to find them soaked had created an even greater arousal than I had anticipated. I was just as surprised at my own reaction as I was to hers. When Charles had begun his stare at my hands between her legs, I could feel the increase in the heat she was giving off. It was the only reason I had allowed it. Otherwise I would have snapped his neck. She was mine. And no one would have her until I was done. If I was done!

I would be done with her. Soon. Sometime. Bah! Regardless, right now she was mine. And I was right in that she had a need to be exposed. She was a little exhibitionist. Her cowering in the lobby proved that she didn't like crowds, just one maybe two other observers. Why this turned me on, I had no clue. I knew I had no exhibitionist tendencies. I could care less whether or not another was watching but, knowing that she was excited had me hardened all through the ride to the office. It was another tool in my arsenal so that I could get her to submit to me, to succumb to me. She would be all mine, soon. Maybe that was what I was wanting, what I was needing. Maybe I just wanted her submission. When I had that, then I would be able to give up this crazy obsession that I was developing over her. My mind wandered to what I could get from her and, I wondered how far I could push her.

I mentally gave myself a shake. I needed to get her out of my head when she wasn't in my sight. I decided that a change in milieu would help. I walked over to Allistair's office to observe his administration of Human Resources' weekly maintenance and punishments. He usually took care of his office first and he had some beautiful girls who lifted their skirts readily.

Maybe I would take one on . . .