Chapter Seven: Big Day - Maintenance Program

AN: I am dedicating this chapter to alexthegoldfish. Alex has shown lots of love and so, I am throwing love back. Thanks for boosting my ego goldfishsticks. =X

CAUTION – there is Female Dominance in this chapter. Just letting you know in case you boys get a little queasy. It is mostly Discipline of BDSM

When we last left Sienna, she was getting ready to give the ten men that worked directly below her twenty lashes to their bare buttocks. Two hundred strokes total. Is this something she can do? She was feeling rather queasy about it before, or was it anticipation?

______________________________________________

Big Day – Maintenance Program

The ten men that were directly under me were standing there, little G.I. Joe figurines in three basic poses: two with arms crossed, three with hands in pockets, three more with hands on hips. There were two that had special. individual poses, one was typing on his phone, the other was twisting the ring on his left hand ring finger. It was this action that made me back up until I ran into the chest/wall of Johanssen.

He leaned down and asked me what was wrong. I asked him how many of them were married or in a committed relationship and, wouldn't this be considered a betrayal of some sort. He 'hmmmed' at me. Really? They didn't keep track of the wives/husbands of their employees in this company? Johanssen excused himself and walked into the room we had just abandoned.

Just then Donaldson's assistant walked in and stood behind me, as if in support. I was glad. This gave me more confidence. Especially since I had only gotten a few practice swings with the implement.

Johanssen came back and told the married men that they and their significant others would need to set appointments with me for next Tuesday. Me? Why me? Then I realized, since I was taking over the plan, they would need to get to know me and understand that I was not a threat to their marriage. There were nods and a glare. Great, the guy who disliked me the most was the one glaring. It was why I placed him last in the rotation.

Ten little men (well, not so little, all were taller than me) and now they would be bent over in front of me, trousers and briefs down. All of them between the ages of 26 to 37, physically fit and intimidating. They had to be to work in Securities and Exchanges. Because of all the risk, it was a young man's job. Young and man the operative words. That was why I had to work so hard. I had to overcome my tendency to stay hidden and learn to take risks. This was a big risk. An anticipatory shudder went through me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Johanssen smirk. He said he would stay for the beginning of the first one, to make sure I got the hang of it and, to lend his authority to me and this endeavor.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Don't go easy on them. The harder you hit, the more respect they will have for you. It's very doubtful you could hurt them.”

I could feel my eyes widen at that statement. Really? They needed a show of force? I realized how much questioning of this practice I was doing. Also understanding it was far too late for me to backout now. These men were jackals. They would use this as an excuse to usurp my authority and my rights to this job. Wait? Wasn't I planning on quitting this job? Who the hell cared if I stepped away from this? But if that was the case, then I had no worries.