Chapter Ten: Big Day - After Hours (la deuxième partie)

AN: Ahh, see. Inspiration came to me finally. Not just in this story but, in Blood Toy as well. But this twist had me rubbing my hands together in glee. Other than that, WARNING a couple more less-than-accepted themes are introduced into this update.

_______________________________________

Previously in Over The Knee: After Susannah Miller, an Alecksander fangirl, had been escorted out by the building's Head of Security, Alecksander introduced Sienna to Scott Michaels (although he failed to mention his last name) as his submissive.

Big Day – After Hours Part Deux

A knock on the door prompted me to yell, “Come in.” I had a plan that I had earlier put into motion. I was so desperate to completely envelop Sienna, I might have suggested a few illegal activities.

The building's Head of Security walked in again. He looked unruffled. Had he not partaken in Susannah's ravishment? I raised an eyebrow at him, questioning his quick return.

Sienna, who was still on my knee, tried to sit up into what I could only think was a 'more respectable position' but, I was having none of that. I kept her flat over my lap with my left hand placed firmly on the small of her back, keeping her skirt raised and my right hand over her naked buttocks, fingertips nestled in the crack so both she and our visitor would know that she was exposed and I was laying claim. It wasn't harsh, just a firm reminder that I was in control. She slightly parted her legs and tilted her hips up. I smiled.

“Miss Susannah is being 'handled' downstairs by the boys,” the man said, glancing at Sienna's round bottom. I squeezed one of her cheeks, pulling them apart in doing so. I saw the tightening of the man's pants. Yes, I loved it when others were jealous of what I had.

“Pictures?” I asked.

“And video. Every subjugation and degradation is being applied. If she knows what's good for her she will stay away from you. I'm sure she wouldn't want any of it to be released onto the web.” the man expanded.

Sienna turned her head towards the newly entered man.

I nodded. I wanted him to shut up. I wasn't sure I had wanted Sienna to hear that. I wanted to keep all of my not-so-ethical decisions out of her purview. It wasn't that I wanted to lie outright to her. Right now, I wanted to keep her. Hiding the fact that I was completely unethical had to be part of that. I wasn't sure how long I would be able to hide it. Would she accept me if she knew? Would she stay once she knew? I grimaced at that thought. What the fuck? I didn't care if she stayed once I was over her. In fact I would be hurrying to get rid of her. Another grimace. Not yet. I would not be getting rid of her yet.

“The other project you have me working on? Yeah, I'm about to start that right now. You gonna be tied up for the rest of the night? 'Cause I won't be able to report back 'til later seeing as how I won't be finishing that one up 'til early in the morning.” he went on.

I was watching Sienna's face. She was examining the man. Her eyes were narrowed and I could tell she was thinking.

“You,..” she pushed up off my lap. I let her.