Teasing death

AT THE HOSPITAL

Louis' P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie and I got to the hospital quickly, we got to the front desk and asked where Paige was room 283

We got in the elevator and went up to the 9th floor, room 279, 281, 283!

We went in to find a woman who looked like Paige but badly bruised, had a tube down her throat, a cast in her leg and arm, and had many cuts.

I let out a gasp when I saw her. Natalie gasped then started sobbing into my chest, I comforted her the best I could.

"Hey calm down ok?" I said, she looked up at me and let out a little smile I can't believe that a few hours ago I didn't know I had a daughter. "Why Louis? why does everything happen to me?" she asked me " Natalie what does that mean" I ask curiosity filling my voice "Louis I'm really tired I dint want to talk about it" she says. Right then and there is the first time I ever saw her vulnerable side, I don't get how she can do that, draw a line and say no I'm not going to show weakness not to anyone, but she's still able to sympathize with you, she amazes me and I just met her.

A nurse comes in and sees me, she starts batting her eyelashes and being all flirty towards me. She's disgusting, why would she do that when I'm her with my CHILD, and my I hope-to-be girlfriend.

"Hi I'm dymond spelt d-y-m-o-n-d" she states that makes SO much sense (only my older readers will get that) "here's my number" she says in the flirtiest voice she had "no thanks, I already have a girl, and a child." I say to her and she rolls her eyes "so what is wrong with my girlfriend?" I ask quite worried "well it seems she.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's Mackenzie sorry I haven't been updating been really busy and this was just a filler I'll update soon!! and haha cliff hanger lol