Death shows up

Louis' P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well it seems she has 5 broken ribs, her left leg is broken, her left arm, and her neck is broken, And her upper thigh was pierced all the way through, we're doing our best but, her leg is already looking infected, you might want to say goodbye"she says with no sympathy at all.

" So now that you're single-" I stopped her "I would never, ever, EVER date you" I stated" now if you would let us get on with our goodbyes" I ushered her out of the room.

I looked around the room looking for Natalie, I finally found her hiding in a corner crying.

"Hey Natalie, come here" I say, she comes over and I embrace her "I'm so sorry, trust me when I say I loved your mum so much, I was so stupid for leaving her in the first place, I love you so much" I comfort her as best I can.

We went over to Paige and we both held her right hand, just then we heard a horrible sound, the monitor made a long beep noise, I looked over in a panic, just to see a flatline_______________the doctors rushed in, and shocked her, trying to get a pulse. they did everything they could, and yet it wasn't enough.

Paige Cali Porter died that day, a beloved mother, and imaginary girlfriend.

The rest of that day is kind of a blur, I remember lots of crying, me and Natalie, and I remember taking Natalie back to her house and sleeping with her(not that way you pervs)

I had Liam come pick us up, knowing I was to upset to drive, Natalie fell asleep halfway through the ride, we got to the house and the boys were waiting for us

"Hey" I said "I'm gunna take Natalie to her room" I said, I carried her up and laid her on her sky blue bed, "goodnight love" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to write so little, but ya, that was a sad chappie😖