Part1

Picture indicates what happens
I hope you enjoy my new story
Chapter1: New school

Keys:
C/c: Celebrity crush  F/f: Favorite Food f/c: Favorite color  f/d: Favorite Drink  b/f: Best friend  f1: Friend #1   C/n: Crush name  Y/n: Your name  L/n: Last  name

(Y O U)

I was having a good dream about c/c until it was interrupted by the ringing of my alarm clock. I groaned in annoyance and I threw my alarm clock across the room which made it shut up. I went back to sleep until I realized...

"IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled and ran to my bathroom but fell flat on my face.

"Your very clumsy aren't you?" My brother Chara asked.

"And your very annoying aren't you?" I hissed.

"Matter of fact why the hell are you in my room?!" I yelled.

"Last time I remember it was a free country."

"Last time I remember it was a free country~" I mimicked.

"Get out!" I said pushing him out my room and shutting my door.

'Idiot.' I thought and start brushing my teeth. I wore my hair in a ponytail/down (any boys style) and start choosing my clothes. I went to the closet and chose my outfits and now I was ready to go.

I went downstairs to be tackled by my other brother Asriel.
(A/n: He is a human)

"Ow! Asriel what the heck get off me!" I said.

"Oops sorry Y/n! Chara threw a football!" He exclaimed.

"Didn't dad tell y'all not to be playing in the house?!" I said with angered.

"Oh shut up.." Chara said pushing me on the Sofa.

"I swear I hate you both! Now let's go to school I don't want to be late than I'm already am." I groaned.

"You can just skip!" Asriel says.

"Drive.Me.To.School." I hiss.

(F R I S K)

Me and the gang had to wake up early this morning to get ready for school, I was very nervous since I've been homeschooled all my life. I got up to be greeted by Papyrus

"HELLO FRISK ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?" He asked and I shook my head no.

I don't usually talk I either write it down or use sign language so people understand, but sadly only Sans knows sign language. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and also brushed my teeth. I changed my clothes & went downstairs to where mom(Toriel) was located.

"Frisk dear are you ready for school?" She smiled.

I bought out my marker and my board and wrote 'Kinda scared but hopefully I'll make new friends!' I smiled.

"I'm pretty sure you will and tell Asgore to drive you guys to school." She says and I nod my head.

(C H A R A)

I was driving in my car and in the Riverview Mirror Y/n was pouting.

"Aww what's wrong with the baby?" I teased.

"Chara I swear you're on my last nerves!" They hissed.

"Aren't I always?" A smirk plastered on my face.

"I just want to straggle you!" They whined.

"Wow Assy! Our parents have two men and one baby!"

"UGH!!!"

Asriel
Y/n and Chara really do have a love-Hate relationship!

"Can the both to shut up for the whole car ride I am trying to listen to my music!" I said turning up the radio.

"This is my car!" Chara turnt the radio down.

"And do it look like I give a damn?" I turnt the radio back up. He gave me a stank look and I just relaxed.

"CHARA PAY ATTENTION TO THE DAMN ROAD!!" Y/n yelled suddenly.

(F R I S K)

We just arrived at our new school and it was so big. There was no one in the hallways so I guess we're late on the first day of school.

"Hey kiddo are you ready?" Sans said putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head no.

"Same with me.. But these people are nice I bet." He smiled.

"Chara next time you pay attention to the road instead of your phone!" A voice said.

"You whine to much!" Another voice said. I turnt around the see a girl and two boys/3 Boys.

"Can the both of y'all shut the fuck up?" The white head boy said. I got my board out and wrote something.

'Hello! We're new here can you help us to the principal office?' I asked.

"Oh thank the lord I'm glad you came today now I have an excuse of being late!" She/he smiled.

"Come on Its this way!" She/He directed.

"By the way, my name is Y/n and the boy with the red eyes is Chara and the black eyes is Asriel! It's very nice to meet all of you." She/He said walking talking.

"Nice to meet you as well." Everyone said but me.

'I'm Frisk.. The tall one is Papyrus and the short one is Sans.. The one with the yellow hair is Alphys and the one with the black hair is Mettaton.. The red head girl is Undyne btw and it's nice to meet you too!' I smiled.

"Wow! I never heard interesting names before!!"

'You think are name is interesting?' I asked.

"Yes I love it! And here's the principal office!" She/He exclaimed and walk to the desk.

"Hey mom!" She/He smiled.

"Y/n I told you to call me Mrs.L/n at school and why are you three late?!" Their mother said.

"Because we have new kids!" She/He said pointing at us.

"Guys this is the principal aka my mom Mrs.L/n and don't worry she's very nice!"

'It's nice to meet you Mrs.L/n I'm Frisk' 

The first Part of this story! Hope you enjoyed it! So now I'm making 4 stories great! I love writing for fun