Part7

The picture indicates what happens
Chapter7: Jealous Frisk

You
Couple months later

It has been a month since Frisk and his/her friends came to this school, and I got along with all of them, especially Frisk and Sans they're my best friends.

I am mainly close to Frisk, because me and Frisk get along the best. Plus he/she always make me happy, but me and Frisk haven't been on good terms lately.

"Hey Frisk." I smiled.

"Hey Y/n!" He wrote.

"Have you seen Sans? I haven't seen him since yesterday." I asked.

"Oh yeah of course! Sans well he's down the hallway bye." He/She wrote and walked away.

"Wait Frisk talk to me!" I say gripping his/her hand.

"What do you want me to say to you exactly?" They finally spoke.

"Why you keep doing this?" I asked sadly.

Frisk

There isn't anything wrong with me. I just don't want to talk about Sans really every time. I want to talk about different things and all they do is talk about Sans.

If they have a crush on him, that's fine!

"There isn't anything wrong." I say with a lil anger in my tone.

They looked at me in sadness and walked off. I soon felt bad and I don't know what this feeling inside of me is but I need to loose it.

We all walked to class and of course Y/n and Sans sit next to each other. She/He was over there laughing at his jokes and I rolled my eyes.

That wasn't even funny...

Sans

(Sans is Bi or straight cause idk what gender you guys is but to me he's straight cause I'm a girl)

Y/n was laughing at my jokes and I started to blush. I really like Y/n and these past months has been great with her. I don't really know If they feel the same way cause they stay talking about Frisk which I don't know why.

"Frisk seems upset, do you know what's wrong with them?" They asked worried.

"Naw kiddo, but I'll ask soon." I say rubbing their hair.

They giggle and say "You always call me kiddo! Me and you are basically the same age!"

You

I really hope Frisk is ok! Maybe I should do something special for them, I really don't want them feeling left out.

But for right now, I'm going to hang out with Sans and give Frisk some space.. Hopefully they'll be ok...

Don't have time to look over bye!! Hope you enjoyed !