Part6

The picture indicates what happens.
Valentine's Day special

Frisk

So Y/n was upset because of me?? I blushed at the fact, she/he actually cares about me.

'Hey Chara! I hope you don't mind me but just know that Y/n is probably one of the best person I ever met..'  I wrote.

"Sorry Frisk it was kinda Selfish of me.. I'm really protective over Y/n talking to boys/girls, just don't want them to be hurt." Chara sighed.

'I promise I'm not like those other people, I'll treat Y/n with respect!' I wrote smiling.

"That's good, I have faith in you! Now go get her/him." Chara smiled and walked off.

I walked in the same path Y/n went in. When I opened the door it happened to be a library? That's bad that's really bad skipping class, and they're a valedictorian!

Not good Y/n not good! What kind of excuse you're going to tell your teacher?! Y/n you can be an idiot sometimes but who can't love you.

Off task! Off task!! I shouldn't be thinking of them like that.. I kept walking around to search for the missing Y/n.

I mean Y/n is just a friend, right?? Why am I focusing on this?! Matter of fact, I'm late for my second class!

Ok, just search for Y/n and I'll try to think up an excuse. I kept walking around the library to found nothing!

Why is this so complicated. I sighed to myself and kept walking around the library until I finally spotted
Y/n... I ran up to her/him and hugged them.

Y/n looked shocked but then smiled.

"Hey Frisk are you ok?" They asked.

"Don't ever leave me again!" I yell and hugged them.

You

They spoke! They actually spoke to me!! And their voice sound so handsome/adorable! I blushed due to my thoughts and smiled at Frisk.

"You can speak~" I squeaked.

"Yeah I can, I've never spoke to nobody except Sans.." they say.

"Hehe! Hey since it is Valentine's Day how about we skip class today hm?" I asked.

"But what about you? You can't possibly skip!" He said worried.

"Haha! I can since you are here and you are new. I'll just tell the teachers later I was showing you around."

I grabbed their hand and ran off with them. I wanted to have fun this Valentine's Day and I think being with him/her would be the best.

"Hey Y/n slow down!" They yelled.

Frisk

They slowed down and I picked them up. They started to laugh and complain.

"Put me down I might fall you idiot!" She/He laughed.

"Nope!" I laughed.

I ran with them on my back and they started to hold on tightly. You can see a big smile on their face and a smile on my too.

I never went out with the opposite gender on Valentine's Day I would usually just be alone in my room. This is the best.

I put Y/n down and we were looking down the underground.

"Y/n can I tell you about my life? Our family was trapped down here. There was humans down here! Sans, me, Papyrus! We were all trapped down here."

"I loved it down there.. You wanna see why though?" I smirked.

They nodded their head.

"You trust me right?"

"Of course I do!"

I grabbed her/his hand and jumped down with Y/n. They cried and screamed but then everything turnt black.

No one

Y/n and Frisk woke up and Y/n got mad at them.

"Frisk I hate you so badly!! I hate you!" They cried.

Y/n started to punch Frisk in the chest over and over again but no that hard. Frisk grabbed y/n hand and smiled.

"Hey you said you trusted me now let me show you why I love it here."

You

Frisk grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand. I didn't trust them that much but at the same time I still do.

"Right now we are in the Ruins but I want to show you the waterfall." They smile.

We walked for a very long time. I saw the Ruins, the Snowdin, and now we are in at WaterFall. It is so beautiful here!

"T-This place is beautiful!" I cheered.

Frisk started to laugh and sat down near the water. He/She touched it with their soft hands and they seemed relax.

I put my head on Frisk shoulder and closed my eyes.

"You know we just met but you feel like my best friend... Why?" I asked.

"I don't know..."

Frisk

Well I guess you could say I fell in love with Y/n. Love at first sight, but I can't tell them. I looked at them and they were sleep. I carried them and put them in a safe corner with no water and put my jacket around her/him.

I kissed them on the lips.

"Ha! Happy Valentine's Day..." I whispered.

I kiss them again but on the forehead.

"I love you..."

And then I fell asleep on Y/n

May be spelling errors!