chapter 1

A/N: hello everyone i hope you enjoy the book. this is my first one as well and have no idea of what i'm doing. hope you enjoy:)                                                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                             *your pov*

hello my name is y/n and today hasn't been to good. First of all my mum and dad just kicked me out of the house and now i have no where to stay. Secondly i got a text from my boyfriend who was cheating on me with some slutty girl.

 So right now I'm trying to see who i can stay with. i've tried all of my friends and now i'm asking family if i can stay at their house for a while. no one is answering me then i scroll right to the bottom of my contacts and i find my best friend vikks name and i text him.

 he replies immediately. (v-vikk y/n-you)

y/n- hey vikk

v-hey y/n

y/n- i was wonderng if it would be ok if i could stay at ur house for a while?

v- why?

y/n- i kinda just got kicked out of the house

v- WHAT!? i'll coming to pick u up right now. stay where u r.

y/n-thank u so much vikk.

not even a few minutes vikk was there at your parents house in his car. "thanks again vikk for letting me stay" "it's all good. btw i live in a house with my friends now so they will be surprised to see a girl in the house.''

 when vikk said that you were kind of scared what if they try to do something dirty to u as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so that's all for tonight. you guys can tell me what you think of it. i'll probably get a lot of hate but if you guys have anything positive to say ten feel free to tell me what u think. like i said at the beginning this is my first book so yeah i'm not really use to this. anyways that's all for tonight. Night Night:)