chapter 2

a/n: hey everyone i hope u r enjoying the book so far. i will try and update a lot but to much because of school. c ya:)                                                                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                     

*your pov*

you were so lost in your thoughts. some were good and some were bad. they were all about what vikk told you. you were soon interrupted by vikk calling your name and waving his hand in front of your face.

 he looked kinda worried. ''hey y/n are you ok? u look kinda pale'' vikk said'' you blinked a few times then remembered where u were. you were in vikks car outside...A HUGE HOUSE!!!!??? you were really shocked.

 from what vikk told you abut the house it sounded smaller than it actually is. your eyes widened once you saw the house. vikk got out and opened up your door for you. you got out and grabbed your bag.

 vikk gestured for u to follow him. you slowly walked behind vikk still shocked. he unlocked the door and shouted ''guys i'm home''. soon there were many loud footsteps coming downstairs. they reached the bottom of the stairs and they all looked shocked to see you.

 then one of them with a really bushy beard finally broke the silence ''hey vikk. who's that behind you?'' vikk then stood out of the way to let them see you fully ''guys this is my friend y/n. she will be staying with us for a while'' they all nodded and then vikk went over to them ''y/n this is josh'' he said pointing to the one with the beard that was the first one to talk ''hey y/n it's nice to meet you'' josh said coming towards you with his arms open for a hug.

 you two hugged. vikk then moved onto the next guy ''this is jj'' he said pointing to a dark skinned man. i hugged him as well then vikk introduced me to the last person ''y/n this is simon'' he said pointing to a really tall guy.

 he had beautiful blue eyes. he smiled at you. his smile made you melt inside. when he smiled you could see his dimples. it was adorable. you guys hugged then vikk decided to show you around.

(if you have already seen the video you don't have to watch it)

in the end you ended up in the lounge room laying on the couch watching tv. vikk left to go and record. josh came down and asked if you wanted to watch a movie. you said sure and you decided to watch y/f/m (your favourite movie) but not even halfway through the movie you felt your eye lids get heavy then you fell asleep.

 josh got up and turned of the tv and put a blanket over your body so you would stay warm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you enjoyed this chapter. it was kinda long. comment down below if you enjoyed it. if you have any suggestions you can also comment down below. bye bye for now:)