Chapter 3

So I've decided that I'll be continuing this book. I won't update much but I'll try to update. Well that's all I have to say...c ya

*y/n pov*

I woke up in some weird place on someone's couch with a blanket. I sat up and looked around the place to find out that it's not my parents house. Then it all hit me. I remembered everything that happened. I got kicked out, vikk came and picked me up and then me and josh were watching a movie and then I fell asleep. 

I slowly got up and streched because I had a really sore back from sleeping on the couch. I went to go and look for the kitchen but kinda got lost in the process. I soon found the kitchen and started looking for something to eat.

 I then found pancake mix. I looked in all the cupboards and found where they keep their pots and pans and got a frying pan. I'm not that good at cooking but I'll try and make them.

*time skip to after ur finished*

After sometime you finally finished and surprisingly they looked really good.

 I went into another cupboard and found the Nutella and went in the fridge and found the whip cream. I started to make myself a plate when jj walked into the kitchen. He still looked really tired until he saw the pile of pancakes I had just made.

 His eyes literally went wild. He then tackled me off the chair that I was sitting on and hugged me so hard I couldn't breath. He then shouted "THANK YOU Y/N YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Unfortunately he screamed that in my ear and I couldn't hear anything after that.

 He then squeezed me really hard one last time before getting up and helping me onto my feet.

 Then someone else came in and that was josh. Again another very sleepy looking person has entered the kitchen. He then said "why are you guys making so much noise it's like 2:00pm" then joshed turned his head and saw the plate of pancakes and again another pair of eyes lit up.

 He turned back to me and I was scared that he was going to tackle me like jj did. But instead he came and gave me a hug and thanked me I was happy...until he squeezed me really hard and again I couldn't breath.

 Thankfully it wasn't as long as jj. That reminded me what is Ji doing now. I look around the kitchen to see a very hungry just stuffing his mouth with pancakes with a spoonful of Nutella and spraying the whip cream into his mouth.

 I just face palmed. He then realised that we were looking at him and slowly licks the rest of the Nutella off of the spoon. 

Then vikk walks in. He looks really tired. Worst than the other guys. It must be hard being a youtuber having to record edit and upload. Vikk sits down at the counter and looks at all of us weirdly.

 Then he sees the pancakes and gets up and ask "who made the pancakes?" Josh and Ji both turned and faced me. Vikk walks over to me and thanks me again and again about how I saved his life by making the pancakes.

 I was waiting for the squeez to come but surprisingly he just let go and got himself a plate and some pancakes. We all sit down and make ourselves breakfast. It felt like we were missing someone.

 Then Simon walks into the kitchen and we all look up at him (seeing as he is really tall). He walks over and sees the pancakes and ask "who made the pancakes?" Everyone again looked at me and Simon said "thanks y/n" and made a plate and left.

 That was a bit awkward but just brushed it off. Soon enough we were all done and I was cleaning the dishes. I then get a text from vikk saying (v:vikk y/n:you)

v: hey simon asked if you wanted to join us for a football video

y/n: sure ill join

that reminded me i need to get josh,simons and jjs numbers so then we can talk to each other.

y/n: what time are we going to record?

v: 9am tomorrow.

y/n ok cool

i went back to their lounge room and then fell asleep on the couch again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys for not updating recently but i hope u like this chapter. c ya