With Him for the Next Three Days

"Oh. Have you two met at some point?" Ms. Beryl asked. Serenity nods. "H-He saved me from being hit by a car this morning..."  She said embarrassed. Endymion nodded as well.

"Thank the lord for that then." Her Father spoke. "It would have been awful to lose you."

Some hope. Did he care for her safety?

"This deal wouldn't have worked out if that happened!"

No. She wanted to cry, however she could have cared less at the moment. Serenity's face was red now. She couldn't stop blushing the entire time. "I've been thinking about him all day even! How embarrassing..." Thoughts ran through her mind.

Endymion was clearly embarrassed as well. He had been blushing too.

When they were about to end the dinner, her Father had something to say. "We have a house set up for you two. You will spend the next three days together there. Get to know each other. Then you will both permanently live there after you're married. Understood?" He cheerfully spoke. Then he eyed Serenity at his emphasis on 'understood'. She nods, in fear, as her response.

They gathered their things and were taken to the house.

It was a nice house the color of baby blue. The inside was nicely decorated with nice furniture. The kitchen and dining area was big enough for a lot of people. Upstairs was three bedrooms, each having their own bathroom.

Before Beryl and Apollo were about to leave, Beryl turned around and said, "Oh, and you must sleep in the same bed too. Bye bye!" Then she shut the door. Serenity wasn't paying attention, and Endymion was red in the face. He looked at her and saw a small cut on the right side of her face.

"Serenity...?" He asked, unsure to either call her Usagi or Serenity. She then looked at him.

"Oh.... Yes?" She asked, her nerves getting to her.

"Are you okay?" His hand touched her little scar. "So soft..."  He thought to himself.

She stayed silent and looked to the floor. "Usa?" He gave her a nickname.

"My Fath...Father....." She clammed  up, afraid to continue, but it seemed to be enough for Endymion to understand.

"He hurt you...?"He asked lowly. Serenity just nodded slowly. She felt herself be pulled forward and found that Endymion was hugging her. She felt tears come to her eyes and blush raise to her cheeks as she wasn't used to this, especially from a man. Her arms hesitantly wrapped around him and her tears fell from her eyes. "You're safe now..." She heard.

"Let's clean that cut." Endymion separated their hug. She nodded and he wiped away her tears.

"He's so kind compared to my father.... I can probably trust him... If I'll be getting married to him... I'll be okay!" Serenity thought to herself and smiled a bit.

He grabbed some things from the bathroom then came back to the living room. The rubbing oil stung on her cheek. When he rubbed the oil over the cut, she jumped away. He chuckled and had to practically corner her to stay still. She sat down and hugged her knees.

She was scared a bit. "She's really cute like this..." Was all Endymion could think. Once he was done, she was sitting with her arms crossed and her cheeks puffed out. "Don't be like that. It has to heal. The rubbing alcohol helps." He said.

She just looked at him, then looked away. "You're a stubborn one, aren't you?" He asked. She tried to not smile, but couldn't help it. Endymion took a band-aid and placed it on her cut.

"Thanks..." She spoke lowly. "No problem. Now, it's getting late. We should get ready for bed." He said helping her to her feet. She nodded and walked up the stairs with him walking behind her.

"Oh, and by the way, how old are you?" She heard come out of her mouth without thinking. "Twenty." He replied nonchalantly. She relaxed, feeling like she just asked a rude question. "I'm eighteen..." She replied. "Odd how a father would put his eighteen year old daughter through all this." Endymion said.

"Well, my birthday is in a few months. It's during summer. June thirtieth." She walked to a big door which was where the master bedroom was. "Mine is in August, but not that far. It's on the third." He spoke following her.

She nodded. "Interesting, interesting." She said pretending to look like she was thinking hardly about something. They both get a laugh out of this.

Serenity grabbed a pair of her pajamas from a bag and walked into the bathroom to change. Endymion changed to just a shirt and shorts. He sat on one side of the bed.

Serenity came out moments later and placed her clothes on top of the bag where her pajamas were. She sat on the opposite side of Endymion. "I should make it clear that you can say either Endymion or Mamoru." She looked at him, his back still turned.

"You can call me Usagi or Serenity. Which ever is best for you." She replied with.

"How about... Usa?" He asked. "Sure. May I call you... Mamo-chan?" She asked.

"You may." He said.

They both got under the covers, back-to-back. Serenity falling asleep first, then Endymion.