Day Two

The alarm went off once more, and Serenity found herself, once again, in Endymion's arms. She didn't bother to move though. Endymion woke up, turned the alarm off, then cuddled with Serenity a bit more. They both seemed to have quickly fallen for one another, but little did they know of what lay amongst their path.

Then another morning with breakfast, somewhat burnt, but hey, it was good. Endymion offered to drive her to school and back now, instead of her walking alone. She shook her head and kindly declined his offer.

"Mamo-chan, I'll be fine. I was just late because of tests. I won't be this time." She said smiling.

She walked out the front door waving, but soon stopped halfway through the yard. She quickly turned back, ran to Endymion, and gave him a quick kiss before taking off down the street. He blushed and chuckled, then closed the door.

She ran through the town in a hurry in order to get to her school. She then ran into someone and fell back on her bum. "Ow..." She held her head.

"Oh sorry. Are you alright?" He held out his hand.

"Y-yeah." She slowly took his hand. He had nice white hair and grey eyes.

"I'm sorry for that." He said helping her up.

"No... I should have watched where I was going." She said.

"Don't worry about it." He said. He bowed then walked past her. She continued her run and made it to class.

"Last day..." She mumbled. Now being Friday, they were to be married the next night, which she wasn't ready for.

Though, she was daydreaming about how it would go over.

What would living with Mamo-chan forever be like? Will we get along more after tommorrow night? Maybe some kids... wait what...?

Her mind drifted to all sorts of ideas on designing the interior of the house a bit. It was kinda dull on the inside with just minor furniture. They also had spare bedrooms that she was dying to decorate. For the future of course.

She reached school and sat at her desk. On time! She sighed, waiting for the day to begin.

"Hello Bunhead!" She heard a male voice say.

"Shut up Zoisite! That's rude!" Another said. Usagi turned to to see three males standing next to her desk. She looked up at them.

"Um... Hello?" She waved her hand. They nod.

"You are the one by the name of Se-" The brown haired male was cut off by Makoto covering his mouth.

"Shhh! Let's go to the hall..." She said as she left with Usagi and the males out into the hall. "You have to be careful! Her name is Usagi outside of that title." Makoto crossed her arms.

"Oh. Sorry." He said. "I'll introduce myself and the others here. I am Nephrite. This guy," he pointed to the male next to him with blonde hair in a low ponytail. "is Zoisite. And there is Jadeite." He motioned to the other blonde male, but he had short hair with cold blue eyes. "And Kunzite is somewhere..." Nephrite said as he looked around.

"Nice to meet all of you." Usagi said. "Might I ask what brings you here?" She asked.

"We just came to meet the fiancée of our dear friend Mamoru." Jadeite said. This made Usagi blush immensely.

"So that's his codename! He uses that because he's also from a rich family..." Makoto asked. The males nodded.

"We promise to keep it all a secret." Zoisite said. They others nodded once more.