Chapter 1: History

Hey guys! This is my first alpha/omega/beta story so bear with me please.

Have fun reading!

Throughout this book there will be mention of cursing and sex.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch POV

Hi, my name is Mitch, I'm 20 years old and I am a male omega. I've cut my hair and unlike other omegas I dyed it purple. I don't care about others and I do what I want. I listen to no one and my answers are sassy or rude. I have no friends because no one likes me and they think I'm weird and disobedient. Well, they are not wrong about the last one. Anyway, I live in a house for difficult Omegas. HDO for short. But before we continue this story you first need to know some things about my past.

20 years ago:

''It's a boy! Congratulations ma'am.'' A nurse says. She smiles and gives the screaming boy to his mother.

''Is it an alpha?'' She says to the nurse while feeding the baby with a smile.

"I don't know ma'am. The doctor will test the baby. I will get her now." She smiles again and leaves.

The baby is finally quiet as he drinks at his mother's breast. He looks with his brown eyes into the eyes of his mother. She hums a song for her son while waiting for the nurse to return with the doctor.

The door opens and a woman in a white coat comes in followed by the nurse. ''Well hello Mrs. Grassi. Shall I look at your baby and which rank your little boy has?''

The woman nods and gives the baby to the doctor.

The doctor places the baby on a towel and pricks the baby in the heel. The eyes of the baby immediately turn blue and he starts to cry. The doctor write some things down and gives the baby back to his mother. ''It is an omega.'' She says slightly surprised.

''An omega?! A male omega?! This can't be true. I don't want a male omega. Absolutely not. I don't want him. I want an alpha. Are you sure? If so, I want to give him away.'' The woman says with a disgusted look on her face.

The doctor looks shocked. "Okay... I will get the papers" She walks out of the room shaking her head in disappointment.

The mother gives the baby to the nurse and looks away.

The nurse puts the baby into some clothes and asks softly. ''What is the name of the baby Ma'am?''

She sighs and says softly, ''Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi...''

The nurse nods and writes it down.

The doctor comes back with some papers. "I need you to fill in all the papers please."

The woman does it without hesitation. When she is done she gives the papers back to the doctor.

"Okay, now you have officially renounced your baby."

''Can I leave now?'' She asks, her voice devoid of any emotion.

''Yes, you may. But you need to rest for a few days at home.''

She nods and leaves without looking back.

Okay, now you know what happened when I was born. But the story doesn't end there. It continues in the omega orphanage....

5 years ago:

''Mitchell!!! Come down immediately! You didn't do your chores! Again!"