Chapter 56: Face mask

Mitch POV

The next morning I wake up in Scotts arms. I smile at his sleeping face. He is so handsome. Too bad that he doesn't take care of his skin very well... I guess we are going to change that then. 

I smirk. And I know just how to trick him into doing it.

I slip out of bed silently and put on one of his large shirts and sneak to the bathroom. There I rummage through my beauty products until I find some masks and lotions. 

I tip toe back to the bedroom and open the package of the face mask. Slowly I put it on his face. Scott sighs and frowns a little but keeps sleeping.

I grin widely and run downstairs to grab some cucumber slices. On my way up again I rush past Kevin. "Oh hi Kevin! How are you?" I ask innocently while subtly hiding the cucumber and ice cubes behind my back.

"Good morning Mitch, I am well thank you. What are you up to this early in the morning?" He asks me narrowing his eyes slightly at my way to cheery attitude.

"Nothing, just getting a snack." I say smiling. Technically I'm not lying because cucumber can be used as a snack.

"very well then. I'm in my office if you need me." He says slowly after studying my face for a moment. He doesn't believe a word I'm saying but he let it go. 

perfect.

"Okay, bye Kevin!" I yell as I run upstairs.

Once I'm in the bedroom again I put the cucumber on his eyes. Then I pull the blankets back to expose his legs. I sit on his thighs facing his legs with mine on each side of his body.

I grab the cold wax and pause for a moment. I bite my lip, should I? He'll kill me when he wakes up that's for sure. 

My mischievous side wins this internal battle. At least he'll have soft hairless legs. I giggle softly and apply the wax on a part of his leg. When it has dried I grab an ice cube to soften the blow and rip off the wax and soothe the skin with ice.

I close my eyes and hold my breath. Waiting for Scott to wake up and yell at me.

But it never happens. He just shifts a little and winces.

I open my eyes again and smirk. Perfect. Let's continue.

Piece by piece I remove the hairs on his legs. I can't believe that he slept through the whole process!

I giggle and remove the mask and apply lotion to his face.

Next I grab my nail polish kit and paint his nails a dark maroon red. Both hands and feet.

I giggle silently as I am highly amused. I missed this, being a little naughty.

My man looks so handsome right now!

I clean up when I'm done and go downstairs for some breakfast. Silently waiting for Scott to wake up. I bite my lip. I can't wait!

Scott POV

When I open my eyes I frown slightly when I don't see my Mitchy laying next to me. I get up and sigh. I rub my face to wake up. Weird... It feels softer than normal.

I shrug and go to the bathroom to take a pee. My legs are slightly burning and when I look down they are slightly red. Hmm... A rash maybe?

When my head gets clearer and I can open my eyes properly I notice that my nails are painted.

Pretty color..

Wait.. Painted?! My nails? And my toes too?! Mitch... That sneaky bastard. I try to stay mad but it really is a pretty color.  My eyes wander lower suspiciously. He shaved my legs... I rub my skin to feel the stubbles only to find out there are none.

No stubbles? How is that possible? Unless... 

No he didn't. "He fucking waxed my legs." I look in shock at my legs, at my reflection in the mirror and back at my legs.

How did I not notice that?! I remember that a dog was yipping at my legs to play in my dream. That must be the same moment. That sneaky little... 

I don't know if I should be increadibly mad or impressed that he pulled this off while I was sleeping.

Looking at my reflection I notice that the skin on my face is glowing. He did a mask on me. That's not too bad.

I do my business in the bathroom quickly and notify Kevin to stay in the eastern wing. He doesn't need to hear or see what is about to happen when I find the little brat.

I walk to the kitchen after getting dressed. Following his scent I spot him sipping a freaking smoothie like nothing happened.

"Mitch. Care to explain?!" I say while crossing my arms over my chest. I look at him with a very pissed off expression. I can't condone his actions. If he just asked me I would him do it. But going behind my back, while I was asleep is not acceptable.

Mitch looks at me with an faked confused expression. "Explain what? Me drinking a smoothie?" He aswers with a straight face. Even looking a bit confused.

I growl. "Cut it off Omega. You know what I mean." I point at my legs, hands and face.

"Oh that? I woke up early and noticed that your skin wasn't as healthy as it should be. So I fixed it. For your legs, I thought it would look pretty. I was right. It looks amazing. The same applies to your nails." He tells me sassily while looking cocky. Like it is the most logical explanation in the world.

"This is unacceptable Mitch. You did this without approval from me and you knowingly continued with it anyway. I know you like to do pranks and be bold and all. But you went too far. you crossed the line big time." I sigh while looking at him.

Mitch lowers his eyes a little, realizing that I'm serious about this.

"I'm not even mad. Just disappointed. If you wanted to give me a make over or whatever, just ask. I never deny your requests unless it's unreasonable."

I need to work today and I'll see you later today I guess. I sigh and go with my hands through my hair. This is not how I imagined spending the first day as fiancés. with a fight.

I turn around and walk to my office. Mitch is silent as I walk away.

I throw myself into work to distract myself from the fight and manage to keep my head at my work. 

A few hours later Mitch knocks on my door and walks in. 

"Hey, I brought lunch." He says as he gives me a plate with an omelet and some sandwiches.

"Thanks." I mutter while staring at my screen. I ignore him because I want him to make the first move.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I thought it would be funny. But I went too far. I see that now." He huffs as I finally look at him.

"Apology accepted." I say simply and go to work again.

I hear Mitch groan in annoyance and feel him walking behind me. He puts his arms around me and sighs. 

"I'm really sorry. But you look very pretty though. No regrets there." I hear the seriousness and the playfullness in his voice. 

I chuckly lowly. "I do, don't I." I turn around and pull him on my lap. "Next time just ask okay?" I nuzzle my nose in his hair.

He nods. "Okay. I promise." 

He is silent for a moment before kissing me deeply.

I kiss him back and just as I'm about to deepen the kiss and bend him over my desk he jumps out of my arms.'

"No sexy time under work hours!" He yells as he runs out of my office.

I chuckle and shake my head. He is something else. But I'll collect my prize when I'm done here. He can be sure of it.